De-stressing by walking in public shirtless

You ready to put on some headphones on & walk around town shirtless, user?

Attached: IMG_0449.jpg (3088x2316, 2.4M)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/htAK2zr4Zx50/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

take those airpods off young man they're not good for you

Youre a weird fucking dude lmao.

I control the volume with my 4G Apple Watch my guy

Shirtless in flipflops. Only way to live.

One of the benefits of being a grown ass man is you tend to not give af what others think of you

It was hot & so I wrapped that mutha fucka around my neck - it felt god tier

I challenge you to walk around the upper east side of NYC dressed like that.

That's p. fucking autistic my man

I can't do that I have boobs people will laugh

Moobs or boobs? If it's the latter you know the rules here.

I'm pretty skinny + I wouldn't want people to look at my cute tummy

The first one, unfortunately.

I'll be glad to confidently strut by someone while holding my wrist up to control my music.

There are worse autistic traits to have, I suppose

The point is you won't be able to hear the niggers coming from behind you, and after they beat your ass and take all of your shit they'll throw your sneakers over the power lines if they don't fit.

be safe no joke i'm the same gen as you but woke up to the microwave holocaust
bitchute.com/video/htAK2zr4Zx50/

Attached: shitbit.png (1902x823, 1.44M)

This, just stop caring.
I've lost almost 40lbs. In 6 months by just running a 10k every other day. When I began I took my shirt off only towards the end of my run out when I was running trails and no one was around. Every once in a while someone would surprise me and I'd feel ashamed which only made me want to run more. Since I began I've cut my mile by three minutes although I know I'm never going to win a race I just do it for myself. Now I run shirtless exclusively and people seem excited to wave at me on my morning runs. Some women stare at me and what gives them away is their ponytail swinging back when I turn to look at them. As time progressed I thought they could be thinking why that fat guy is so proud of himself; then why stare? What they don't know is I haven't been waving at them, I've just been giving them the OK hand signal in hopes they subconsciousnessly start doing it themselves. Thanks for reading my blog and no, I don't lift, just pushups, pullups, and running.

Attached: 1657663334643.png (1529x2048, 2.33M)

Start doing neck exercises, should help you look more masculine

Based

If it is too hot, I take off my shirt. Fuck anyone who is too insecure i stare niggers and spics in the face when they look at my swastikas

wait until you're 33 and have a kid, you won't give a fuggg what other people think about how you look in public.
t. not a slob just dont try

Kek, nice blog post user. 10/10

pretty based, gents.
Keep it up.

Attached: alexjones.jpg (404x600, 29.95K)

do this all the time, do laps 20 chinups in different positions every lap until i have to lower it towards the end shirt off mostly cuz vitamin d but I do have sick abs and ladies do look