India is a homeland for Hinduism

It is in the best interests of white European nations to support India in its fight against pisslam since we face this same enemy. I'm actually not against islam existing as a religion, just not in my country. Islam is cancer, we Hindus as well as Europeans know this since centuries having dealt with mughals and Ottomans respectively. Islamic nations are free to take in all the indian muslims as refugees, we are willing to send some money with them too. With the election of Rishi Sunak most likely going to happen, we could inch closer to this goal because he is a Hindu by faith and 100% Indian. The UK is currently misguided and blindfolded by evil islamic forces who use taqiyya ( Muslim version of pilpul).
Indians have no negative feelings for UK, we just want the ethnic white population of UK to remain and thrive and not be under attack from pisslam, just as we want our Hindus to remain and thrive back in India.
Bharat Mata Ki Jai.

Attached: Barbara-Palvin.jpg (787x1080, 67.69K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0IbIeSvbc1s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Bharat Mata Ki Jai.

Attached: il_570xN.3534565116_d7h4.jpg (570x829, 123.38K)

America is a homeland for Dinduism

Islam is an Abrahamic religion so I’m fundamentally against it. Hinduism is very close to the objective truth, but still has too many parts that are simply for poo culture.

Look at Cosmotheism, probably the most objective least culturally influenced religion in the world

Attached: AC4782D6-8EBE-4C98-BF24-DAABD29F6809.jpg (188x269, 8.98K)

>It is in the best interests of white European nations
to deny the constant colonization of white European nations from your excess population. Solve your own problems.

and God Save Mother Britannia.

Attached: the-four-countries-of-the-united-kingdom.jpg (894x807, 55.18K)

>supports abrahamic kikes
of course, show flag muslim sandnigger.

Attached: LSTR1244-1.jpg (590x885, 129.59K)

Historically islam has been spreading ever since it began. They must be doing something better. I guess the unity of god is more powerful when having only 1 god compared to having a ton of lesser Gods togheter. That demiurgic egregore is far more powerful.

as far as I know, Indians aren't coming anymore to the UK in massive numbers, at least from my economic and educational background. Indian immigration to UK is decreasing because your country has lower salaries for IT jobs than Canada and US, plus I've heard that UK streets especially in South Asian areas have become much dirtier over the years because of pakis and bangladeshis, so Indians (Hindus and Sikhs) don't want to go there anymore.
When I wanted to move abroad for higher pay, the logical choice was either US or Canada or Germany (since I know German). UK wasn't even an option due to lower pay and dirtiness created by muslim fucks in Indian areas

Attached: 1657556311050.png (1041x789, 616.19K)

memeflag shills against Christianity?!?!
IM SHOCKED I TELL YOU SHOCKED

How can I support a nation exporting so many of its people to my country to exploit our freedom? They're clearly saying their own shit isn't good enough.

Is she running to the designated beach?

youtube.com/watch?v=0IbIeSvbc1s

>must be doing something better
Yes sure, historically in India, they've threatened to rape our women and children and behead the men if they didn't accept pisslam.
It's only due to our enormous population that Hinduism has survived into the present day, because we don't proselytize unlike Abrahamic faiths, and we are pluralistic (accepting of all). In hindsight, we shouldn't have been

Attached: 1484327_by_footfetishguy1961_db54nge-pre.jpg (774x1032, 69.82K)

we're coming there just to earn higher salaries. nobody's there to stop you to live the way you live. Most of my friends working software jobs in the US work from home these days and order food via instacart, you may not even see them irl so why bother.
When muslims immigrate, they change your way of life, they force you to adopt their customs, the food you eat and the clothes you wear, and they are generally poor and seek gibs from government en masse, thereby being a taxpayer burden. When Hindus immigrate, we work mostly in white collar jobs, pay taxes, and mostly assimilate with the practices of our host nation, not work against it. We're so assimilated that your people don't even know we exist.

Attached: 1649381849144.jpg (1024x681, 117.64K)

Ok

Attached: 2E4F0826-26F6-4C55-83B9-D4DD8D8C68AB.jpg (183x275, 8.23K)

I hate modern evangelicalism because it worships kikes. Christianity of Medieval europe as not even close to what we have today, and was much closer to the objective truth.

If you want help read some Huxley or stop being a Christian moron

Attached: 9F26D509-EE83-4785-8613-5BCEEC660708.jpg (167x301, 11.31K)

there is no such thing as a homeland

Give the shitty Sikhs their Khalistan so they fuck off from shitting up Canada already. Otherwise yes, India for Hindus the Muslims already get Pakistan and the UK.

Name?

Attached: 1561545620238.jpg (869x869, 130.93K)

India hasn't been Hindu exclusive for over 1000 years
just dindus coping again

same pattern across history. Dindus start acting up, get btfoed by some foreign invader, then shut up and start ass kissing

Read the filename you dumb fucking coomer

Shes BLACKED