Christians in Sweden stand up to protect Somali rapist

This week a 9 year old girl was attacked, raped and choked to near death. She is in a coma and her future is unclear.
The suspect is a Somali immigrant who had a history of sexual assault on women and girls in the area.

The Church of Sweden did not stand by idly and stepped up as a pillar of the community.
>One fear is that there will be witch hunts, that people will hunt the boy and his family. I hope that they have received sheltered housing for their own sake, she says.
>people feel insecure and that angry moods are stirred up by social media.

Attached: the good shepherd.jpg (436x437, 32.9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

sverigesradio.se/artikel/diakonen-efter-misstanka-mordforsoket-det-ar-djupt-tragiskt
expressen.se/nyheter/radsla-och-hat-i-skelleftea-efter-mordforsoket/
revilo-oliver.com/news/1985/08/by-their-fruits-ye-shall-know-them/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

GONNA STAB YOUR DAUGHTER AT THE MALL

Attached: maxresdefault (10).jpg (1280x720, 73.1K)

Christians love being ethnically replaced

Attached: 1642197585872.png (674x798, 492.91K)

this is why the local jewish people assisted martin luther with his treaties. separating the churches made the state churches in europe destined to fail.

Rape the woman and burn that church with she inside. That's a church of the devil.

link pls

Source?

Also Female Clergy doesn't exist ist literal blasboemy and thus satanic

OOH OOH OOOOOOOH
WE'RE GONNA STAB YOUR WIFE YOUR SON

>The Church of Sweden
Ask yourself if any church that names itself after a country, a globohomo country at that, should be called a "church". Now fuck off.

Attached: choke on dick.jpg (1017x804, 128.29K)

Varg Vikernes is 100% correct about Christianity (well everything for that matter). Christianity is Judaism for the Goyim. But according to Christcucks on Any Forums ancestral worship is Jewish but praying to a dead Rabbi nailed to some wood is heckin based!

Attached: 1F1C6C0D-FB81-4220-A4EC-01573C045CE3.jpg (480x640, 25.48K)

>The Church of Sweden
wat?

I for one would burn them all inside of that fake church if I was the father

Show flag, or you lack the balls?

Christcucks coping rn. “THIS TYPE OF CHRISTIANITY ISNT BASED UNLIKE MUH ORTHODOXY AND CATHOLICISM” it’s all the same shit painted with a different brush. Pure Judaism for the Goyim.

Attached: 0AAF8FA0-6E6F-4D2A-8A1F-04394DF702BD.jpg (679x462, 70.62K)

>Lutheran
>female priests
>Christian
Lol
Believable

yea

I call it Christian tag teaming. Whenever you criticize Christianity they will pinpoint the exact denomination that is causing the cuckery in that case, then a member of a different denomination shows up and "tags in".
>Those are Catholics. Catholicism isn't REAL Christianity!
When in reality they are all on the same page under any other circumstances.

>Church
>West
Fuck off

Borrowed from wrestling. The point is to protect the wrestler getting BTFO. If any wrestler gets pinned the team loses, but if they keep tagging out each other they can deflect endlessly.

Attached: christcucks tagging.jpg (400x222, 22.5K)

Give link, plus virtually every time you have rabid globohomos pushing mass-immigration and all religions are the same, you will have the usual cocktail of Jews, atheists and pagans. Not Christians.

Attached: Christians are less tolerant of immigrants FN.jpg (1048x1182, 288.85K)

Just accept that Machiavelli was right about the church.

Again, ask yourself if a "church" with such a faggot as it's spiritual leader is actually a church.

>Whenever you criticize Christianity
If you moron wants to criticize Christianity, you should go to the Bible. Find a single Bible verse promoting the protection of Somali rapists, unless he is innocent and punishment unlawful.

It's called the "narrow path". Have you ever actually read the Bible? GOD HIMSELF says multiple times that many will pretend to follow him, or think they are, but they aren't. Just like you think you're somebody, but you're not.

sverigesradio.se/artikel/diakonen-efter-misstanka-mordforsoket-det-ar-djupt-tragiskt

The Church of Satan is way more based than Christcuckery.

Attached: waynebarlowe4.jpg (1614x2400, 395.91K)

expressen.se/nyheter/radsla-och-hat-i-skelleftea-efter-mordforsoket/

Here's the link.

Fucking christcucks. Obligatory reading for Christcucks that still cling to rabbi relgion:

revilo-oliver.com/news/1985/08/by-their-fruits-ye-shall-know-them/

CHRISTKEKS, FUCKING DIE ALREADY YOU ANTI-EUROPEAN SCUM.