Any Forums's choice

Come home, cozy one

Attached: 292931818_2349852425155070_4038017975288741913_n.jpg (1080x1197, 137.68K)

A white man invented the fiction that is Wakanda. Black people RUINED Chicago.

If you're going to even pretend to be interested in the debate, at least be honest about the sides.

You don't even need a passport for it, just lay your head down, close your eyes, and you're in!

Movies make people's brains turn to shit.

being a nigger makes a nigger's brain inherently shit other than very very few exceptions

>A white man invented the fiction that is Wakanda
Do not, repeat, DO NOT look up Jack Kirby's parents, it's for your own good

I can't find her twitter account in order to determine if she as bs'in or not. I assume 'she' was.

white people made Chicago black people transformed it into what is is today

>when is we gettin our stimulus check

I don't even need early life
They're Jews aren't they?

Go to Wegmans then

holy coparino
nggers and kikes definitey didn't destroy Chicongo!

>born Jacob Kurtzberg
>His parents, Rose (Bernstein) and Benjamin Kurtzberg
You can guess the rest

Powerful

Buddhist?
I'm so sick of these subversive fucks

but guess what? youre a stupid nigger that only gets to live in chicago as a hand out
you dont get to have what humans have because you dont work and are incompatible with civilization

Look man, I was into comics when I was younger and it's Jewish top to bottom. Bob Kane was Zucking people before people knew what it was, look at the entire Captain Marvel/Superman copyright case, look at the very purpose behind Captain America, look at the X-Men allegory, it goes on and on. Guess how many characters were colored the way they were to save on ink costs, just guess. It's why Beast is blue instead of anything that makes sense. Fucks sake, Rob Liefeld was given work for a decade and he his art is awful. Early life that shit.
Anyway, white people did build Chicago and it was a huge railroad hub between the coasts. Then the slaves broke containment and the rest is literally history. Wakanda is a fictional isolationist ethnostate that will watch their black brothers starve at the walls before they let in those they see as lesser. Guess who Black Panther lets in all the time? The Whites.

>white people made Chicago
Good argument...you going to mention the part where niggers made it an unlivable shithole, or no?

Attached: chicago.jpg (2400x3014, 1016.26K)

I prefer Asgard

Attached: azz.jpg (1280x742, 141.64K)

Wakanda really has become their El Dorado/Atlantis

It's an ironic post, retard. Don't get angry at OP, get angry at the twitter sheboon