Im drunk and ready to fight any of you bitch ass niggas on Any Forums

Im drunk and ready to fight any of you bitch ass niggas on Any Forums

Attached: 7z3jDsP05sP-oKQc.jpg (675x1200, 56.92K)

You won't do shit.

calm down mike

Go fight Israel

Punch me, nigga.

Yall talk about starting a race war but if u kill blaks whos gonna replace talents like Santigold and Spaceghostpurrp? None of these punk ass whiteboys can sing abymore

I DONT WANNA live in a fuckin world full of Justin Biebers fuck u nigga

Attached: 9ec81befe79178b9e2a3f2da86d45e6f.743x743x1.jpg (743x743, 62.42K)

Soooo basically im gonna beat the shit out of anyone for HIPHOP,bottles gonna be flying in yoir durection and YOU ,yes YOU wont do shit im 170lbs of muscle with belt in judo lol

>170lbs
How tall are you ?

Yeah here come the pussies acting like theyre too heavy for a FUCKING Welterweight with Judo backround! Pfff bro quit this bullshit

Look like brotha already chin checked u n put u to sleep

Hnmk

>moldova

you lost so many fights you ostensibly dont exist anymore

Lmao look how u quickly change the subject and make it about country or some shit,you know in your hearts of hearts that one vs one YOU (not ur country) would get beat into a comma,pussy ass american,go eat a pop tard and stfu b4 i rip your whole shit apart

I got 135 pounders in my gym that would dance on ur corpse too ,with both their hands tied behind their backs,youre nothing

Good luck deflecting bullets dumbfuck

arent you a fucking 5'5 gypsy manlet? AS IF NIGGER HAHAHAHHAHAA oog booga let me hide my shiny objects ahahahahahaa please dont come beat me up, alexander the GAY ahahaha

Attached: gofuckyourself.jpg (1100x619, 70.37K)

I'm 6'7 300 lbs say that shit to my face see what happens

This homo has to laugh in caps to psychologically comfort himself lol,this is prime example why americans are fresh meat for beatings,pussies hide behind guns and keyboards,hey gringo! Nah nvm swallow my whole cock lmfao

Sounds like fun, start something bitch

nigger i don't even know where to direct my attention to find your village on a map.. 2000+ years of recorded history and not one mention of moldova or the gypsies within. go fight over recyclable bottles nigger

" HEY LOOK MOTHER I MANAGED TO HAVE AN AMERICAN ANSWER TO MY RETARD COMMENT ON A 4CHIN FORUM, MAYBE WE WILL FINALLY GET THE UNICEF MONEY TO CURE FATHERS MALARIA"

Attached: widenosehavinbreathingallthewhitemansair.jpg (416x416, 22.6K)

Get your life together man

This autist just replied twice to the same comment in all caps,you shits are lame as fuck haha

watchu gon do gypsy

Attached: 156465457654248.png (351x361, 125.52K)

bro, you posted cringe

And Jay Z posted all while being a racist virgin at the same time dropping the edgy N word ,dude if im in Luxemburg any time soon again im selecting ppl with american accents and knocking them the fuck out cold no joke

Attached: z131ua9lrezta_600.jpg (600x600, 56.25K)

YOU GONNA SELL YOUR MOTHERS PUSSY FOR A DECADE TO GET THE 5 EURO FOR A BUS TICKET YOU DIRTY GYPPO UNTERMENCH??? ILL BE LOOKING OUT FOR SLOBBERING DEAD EYED TURKS LOOKING TO STAB ANKLES

>I'm a nigger

I will drive over and buy your whole shithole if you don't stop