Should men pick a side in the trannies vs. feminist wars/debates...

Should men pick a side in the trannies vs. feminist wars/debates? The Trans-cult is feminism's Frankenstein's monster come back to haunt its creator.

Attached: x6nLyAG9O0tF.jpg (501x1024, 66.87K)

No let them destroy each other, then shill trad women once they are worn out

Attached: 0349D50D-BE36-41FF-BD89-F1C5EEBBDB87.jpg (750x914, 121.44K)

The girl on the reply is actually quite right. Women BTFO by men again.

This. Whenever a man encounters two fools in a conflict with each other, he should take care that it doesn't become three fools. Fuck these useless modern controversies; let the collapse of civilization fall upon the NPC hordes and natural selection will finish the job.

nope

Just tactically pour gas in the right spots. Say shit to inflame and piss off both sides.

Obviously we want the tranny phenomenon eradicated, but it needs to first be used to destroy feminism. The feminist civil war over trannies will inevitably drive a ton of women away from feminism entirely. They'll seek a new rational world view which they will naturally turn to men for. By the time all this is over, feminism will be nothing but a rotting corpse that smells just as bad as a tranny axe wound.

no, let them perish and get raped by feminine penis

Attached: Vic.png (1073x521, 1.01M)

I thought cis meant you're not a faggot. This shit is getting really confusing.

My side is off to the side going honk honk.

Attached: honk.png (680x680, 220.72K)

pick god’s side if you can find it

Support both sides simultaneously and spread as much hate as possible.

Nah, what they're going to do is to demand less rights and privileges for men. That was always the goal.

or maybe just support cis women with biovaginas?

Both have to face the consequences of their actions and the only thing stopping them both from doing it is hard working men. The moment hard working men walk out and stop supporting the system these people will have a total break down.

They have nothing of value. They only have their agenda/rethoric/identity and nothing else. They don't have critical mass in important jobs and nothing they do is fundamental to a functioning society (having kids, producing primary goods and services, etc).

Trannies are a god send. Where do you think all this unrepresented social, economical, political, and sexual privilege women are enjoying is coming from? It's a zero sum game, average man have to lose those things for women to be underprivileged in those fields. Trannies are perfect for poisoning the well of female privilege. If their numbers get too big, governments and the ruling class will be forced to relent on using women as a social weapon against the average man, and will no longer prop women so much, because they'd be too much of a drain. The elite are only willing to keep women on a pedestal with your dime, not theirs. Trannies are infiltrating every cushy job and opportunity handed to women on a silver platter, and that's exactly what need them. This 2 tier society bullshit where women get to play independent at the expense of resources and opportunities siphoned from men only ends by trannies crashing the gravy train.

Attached: 1421159330572s.jpg (125x124, 2.86K)

Just point out the trans womens war on actual women and watch the fire works.

>overprivileged gets auto corrected to underprivileged
really makes you think

Attached: Capture.jpg (320x63, 5.49K)

It does
OPs image makes no sense, even for one familiar with troon language

This. I think buying and wearing one of those shirts in OP is a start for me.
Just like the unvaxxed in Canada should support the government requiring 3rd and 4th jabs to travel.
We win in the end because the truth is on our side, accelerating forces receptive normies to open their eyes to that truth.

Attached: accelerate.gif (498x498, 1.33M)

It’s hilarious

Attached: CA6EFACD-E3CF-4F24-A4CE-D0EB15B8C60E.jpg (1536x1978, 947.28K)

The Troon is trying to pry womanhood away from natal women. He is trying to turn around a common pharse which still makes it clear 'trans' women are another thing entirely from normal women:

"Listen to women... and transwomen!"

although extremely disgusting, trannies are the best way to defeat feminism within the current political climate.

Exactly

Attached: C1341DF4-6A95-40F8-9059-C8CBE63ECC6A.jpg (425x1242, 219K)

As much as I hate trannies I hate women more
It would be hilarious if men in drags stole their rights

Indeed

Attached: CB7EEFA9-B4AC-495E-8120-671A75C7E107.jpg (507x400, 292.3K)

Troons are just more patriarchy putting wyxyn down

Attached: A074AEE0-31EA-4DAE-AFC7-D32EE28AEA1E.jpg (598x1677, 211.29K)

What the fuck is that

Attached: Screenshot_20220502-232950~2.png (246x245, 37.82K)

that appears to be a digital spider imposed onto some axe-wound neovagina to make it appear as if the neovagina is the spiders mandibles

The flaw in that argument is the assumption that trannyism destroys feminism. It doesn't. It just alters it to include trannies.

It's a spider shooped over what's left of the cock and balls of mentally ill retarded faggot.

Attached: ABF47CC6-AF19-4AB8-BB00-9B4B587D785B.jpg (687x872, 169.79K)

I support trans rights and I will not stop until every female dressing room, locker room and bathroom is made available to trans women, until every female is made to compete with a trans woman for her job, and every female bigot is removed from women's sports and replaced with a trans woman champion.

I'm with the trannies, unironically.
Trannies want to suck my dick.
Women want to scream at me for holding the door open.

Pretty obvious what side I pick.

>inb4 no women scream at you
literally happened. I was first to the door, held it open, and kept holding for the next group (as I was taught is polite). Women screams at me, says it's my way of calling her weak, and that she doesn't need a mans help.

Trannies on the other hand "I'll suck your dick" and if I say no, they say, OK, your loss, but they don't scream, and they don't get mad.

So I support trans, 365 days a year.