How am i supposed to build a family with this?

Attached: whores.jpg (720x689, 49.5K)

come on now, were you really going to build a family with apes?

id ship them to the whore houses..

Attached: 1657644109509.jpg (768x1024, 134.46K)

IT AIN'T THE MONEY AND IT SURE AS HELL AIN'T JUST FOR THE FAME
IT'S FOR THE BODIES I CLAIM

Deuteronomy 22:20 "But if this thing be true, that the tokens of virginity were not found in the young lady; 21 then they shall bring out the young lady to the door of her father's house, and the men of her city shall stone her to death with stones, because she has done folly in Israel, to play the prostitute in her father's house: so you shall put away the evil from the midst of you."

Not my problem

Attached: 1650381306606.jpg (600x600, 64.33K)

Attached: 1657583557796.jpg (1091x596, 76.88K)

Smash and move on.
>inb4 tradcuck seething

BASED

The more sex partners a woman has, the less mentally stable she becomes. Each sex partner is etched into her permanent memories (evolutionary psychologists believe this is so women can find their babby daddy) and that's not a record that's intended to be overwritten. Women with higher body counts encounter higher psychological risks in every category, cannot maintain their marriages when they finally settle down, live less-happy lives, and end up committing suicide at much higher rates.
Human children have the longest infancy stage of any animal on the planet, requiring a longer investment from the mother than any other animal. That, combined with sexual dimorphism and the effects of oxytocin released during sex, our social nature, and the extreme adverse side effects of children growing in single-parent homes or under co-habitational arrangements, it's clear that humans are designed to mate for life.

since they are essentially the youngest adults alive right now idk how accurate this statement is, but I feel zoomer women of the dumbest people breathing on the planet. I know they pretend to not care that they've admitted to fucking 40 dudes on the Internet, but hey you might be single or looking to date in your 30s/looking for a job, and that shit catches up to you quick. Got this zoomer girls # who works for this trolley tour of Austin, did a little digging and saw she used to fuck a spook....noped out and blocked..catches up to you.

You’re trying to start a family with niggers and beaners on twitter?

>immediate seething as soon as the Bible is brought up.

Attached: 69B3FDDE-190C-4A44-B7BD-9C82C8FC0072.jpg (750x626, 229.7K)

Kill all women

Based.

Attached: 1656927279857.jpg (400x400, 27.5K)

>burger immediately leaps to the defense of his jewish overlords

a nigger and a dude? You're not supposed to build a family with either of those

>t. faggot, whore-monger or a slut

You’re coping right now and it’s not working.

lel retards who feel smug for knowing passages from their favorite soibook are hilarious

Attached: E90C38BC-73A2-4F3F-8913-4FCC0AF97BEA.jpg (906x1024, 212.26K)

>7 people on his football team was running a train on me
this is clearly a guy posting with a girl picture. you are being demoralized.

Thank God you can only quote tv shows and movies.

Just stop caring about how many men a woman has had sex with, be the man she wants to stick around for, be better than those other guys she already gave a chance