Italian Americans are some of the most annoying white people in America

Italian Americans are some of the most annoying white people in America.

Attached: MV5BMTczMTAwNTA0M15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwNjgzNjU4NDE@._V1_FMjpg_UX1000_.jpg (1000x750, 83.75K)

I'm not even talking about that gay "ohhhh I'm like 18% Italian hehe!!!" I'm talking full blown Italian.

Italian Americans where the only thing why America was cool sometime ago.

What about them annoys you?

>Italian
>white

Italians are the Mexicans of Europe.
If Italians are white then Mexicans are white.

Attached: 1652662615726.png (428x535, 339.61K)

italy is part of europe.
italy is where Rome came from.. remember Rome? remember the Republic?
remember pizza? remember lovers? remember hard work and family values?
what could you possibly have against any of these?

They're loud as shit. Literally just diet coke version of Mexicans.

You're a self hating pastanigger, aren't you?
Checked.

No I'm actually white.

Sure thing, Pablo.

Attached: 1548643426129.gif (301x200, 1.75M)

none of those are white
southern europeans are they're own thing
call them orange or tanned or swarthy or whatever shit you want if your ape brain need to assign a color to every population

No wonder. Every single Italian I've met in Finland or Italy has been obnoxious and arrogant as fuck.

If the Italian mob was more than a shadow of it's former self the (((culture war))) would've corrected it self.
Imagine if motherfuckers we're blocking highways and burning city blicks while these guys were still around.

Attached: 3000.jpg (1478x3000, 566.11K)

everything you think about italians is a lie brought to you by.......you guessed it.....kikes

You guys didn't get the white Italians. You got swarty Sicilians.

cope

Romans were the first people to call themselves white

Attached: rome race candidus .png (634x667, 157.58K)

>Italian Americans near NYC in NJ
short-tempered and rude
>Italian Americans far from NYC in NJ
nice

Attached: 1657334368648.jpg (828x821, 451.08K)

>Government annihilates the mafia to the point of irrelevancy and a fun NYC rumor
>Bloods, Crips, MS13 and more, all alive, well and actively recruit from NYC schools
?

Olive niggers

Who's the dude that looks like Richie Aprile

It's almost as if the white race is actually diverse, who would have though that.. fucking amerikikes..

Lets be honest brothers

Between the Irish, Italians, and Jews... The Irish were the protagonists

Italian Americans were only based when they agreed that kikes and drugs should be kept out of the country. once you mafiapastaniggers started making deals with opium growing kikes your empire began to crumble

What the fuck? How do you know this? Cause I have been telling everyone that fact for a long time. Italians are fucking niggers. I live among them in NYC and now those fuckers are moving to South Florida too. Extremely aggressive, low IQ, grifters, wiggers, fraudster (wither their Kike Masters guidance) and the list of negativity keeps going. Alot of shit they do the ANGLO WHITE is lump together by idiots that dont know the difference.

Attached: 1655606530317.jpg (828x777, 503.22K)

The mob was a problem for them, retarded nigger gangs are job security.

The jews of whites.

>Loud
>makes post screeching about them

post an actual source, nigger. which latin author uses that word to identify italic populations?

This...its funny how the Jews have convinced the mutts, White Latinos are spics non White, the Italians of all variety are White and the Meds, Arabs, Middle Eastern are sand niggers Non White but the Jews and only the Jews are White that share the same Semite DNA. America is fubar!

Attached: Italians are not White.jpg (648x391, 95.39K)

i work with a 50 something italian woman. she talks my ear off all day and hits you on the arm every 20 seconds when shes talking. shes cool though she makes me and couple other people food and is scamming the company with a disability.

cope

Attached: 1645502734101.jpg (536x1024, 55.05K)

Oh God NYC must be awful with them.

Explains why they own so many businesses and jew their workers every chance they get.