Welcome to Any Forums Reddit and Twitter you have 3 options
>attempt to punch the Any Forums nazis and get your shit kicked in
>attempt to fit in with Any Forums nazis and look like an out of touch zoomer
>say nigger and nobody will notice

Attached: nigger.png (737x471, 665K)

nigger

Probably this
I dont understand why anybody would be typing ginger that much

I dunno, I've been here for 15 years now and I've been getting by just by "acting" like a retard. So I'm pretty sure they'll fit in just fine.

noticed

>acting like a retard
I doubt that, i would say that you are a genuine one

i'm a retard

>I'm only pretending to be retarded.
nigger

Lurk more newfag

>attempt to fit in with Any Forums nazis and look like an out of touch zoomer

kek can this group of people ever get a break? they are accepted and liked by no one. Boomers and Xers gave us music and the computer revolution, millennials built the modern internet before it got pozzed (including this site)

in another 10 or 20 years I feel like zoomers will STILL be seen as out of touch anywhere they go besides fortnite/minecraft/twitch gamer streams. I myself as a millennial boomer already am tired of new tech and stick to twitter and Any Forums almost exclusively for news and interaction, I'm sure they will be the same, using extremely faggy phone apps that spy on them and send info to govs that can blackmail them in the future. On top of this they are the first majority-non-white generation, half of whom have no history to this country in their family, no understanding of our traditions and folk memory/iconography/public holidays and behavior etc.

zoomers are a lost generation, who cares if they are gay and brainwashed, they are a botch job, they're over, they're done, we need to skip them like the WW1 lost generation, think of them as dead, and worry about saving ourselves with Gen Alpha

Any Forums since say 2018 is zoomerville on this site. I don't think any of them post here beyond 1 sentence worthless phone post replies without depth or contribution

>Welcome to Any Forums Reddit and Twitter
i thought this was just Any Forums but it explains all the twittercap screenshot and literal trannies.

You deserve an oscar for your performance user

Kek based af

i am reporting you to Any Forums moderation for refusing to say nigger

Hail hitler and 88 15? Is it guys?

dumb potatonigger

>amerilard

not my fault we have food

you say that as your food plants are being torched and your cattle are mysteriously dying en masse...

you will eat your taters and you WILL be happy

Kike faggot

I am happy eating potatoes. I love mash and gravy. My Grandmother and my Uncle also make the best roast potatoes known to man