What is wrong with niggers

What is wrong with niggers

twitter.com/antman0528/status/1546859187468115969?s=21&t=dnbe-giwvjUfoozCWOhwOA

Attached: D75FB34D-AACE-41D8-8166-A6036BBF639B.jpg (1170x1626, 681.24K)

RAGE VIRUS

toll paid

i hate the antichrist.

Attached: coal toll.jpg (415x600, 58.48K)

If she had a guy with a gun with her this wouldn’t have happened. Instead it would be the nigger dying on the ground.

On the flipside it looks like a nigger zone, she’s apparently comfortable with being there alone so probably a coalburner. As the wise proverb goes “around black never relax”

niggers have passed the point of no return.

Attached: 1657586770979.png (598x536, 621.24K)

I don’t want to watch and that doesn’t make me any less of a man. But what happens?

>Humanity
I only saw one human in that video

She said the N-word

Troons causing uncontrolled anger and resentment in Straight Men

this is called stress relief. something you'll never understand, chud

black man beats the fuck out of some random white woman that happened to walk down the stairs

Honestly based... niggers can punch women and get away with it

Why was she in a nigger building?
Toll paid

Niggers aren't human but BASED zoomers not giving a fuck about that hoe

Stop being a nigger lover

NIGFERIORITY COMPLEX

>humanity
These are demonic apes not humans.

You think she could have pulled her gun after getting rocked that hard? She probably didn’t even know where she was

It almost doesn't surprise me how after the nigger chimps out on the white woman for some unknown reason,the other two that come up later don't even bother checking up on her to see if she needs any medical assistance,nonchalantly walking past as if it's a regular occurrence there. I'd bet my money this is probably some nigger slum in new york.

Why is that ginger dressed in a hookers uniform prowling the stairwell of a nigger containment building?

She relaxed

If all white Americans just shot niggers on sight this wouldn't be a problem

she probably cheated on him with another random nigger

Holy shit I genuinely despise niggers but if there was a bleeding negress on the floor I'd atleast ask if she was ok before going on my way. I'm starting to feel that whites on a societal level are inferior in the sense of going against outside threats, our humanity is of great benefit in homogonous societies but has only caused us trouble in this modern era where we face grave threats.

Attached: 3gnqzq.png (600x600, 185.48K)

Attached: 1590924538677.jpg (650x932, 197.31K)

>In a building with at least 3 blacks
Don't care, if she wasn't racial aware enough to think "This building is full of niggers who the fuck would want to go in there" then she's trash. Must have been garbage day that day because she got taken out.

He immediately sucker punched her in the face and then started booting her in the head at full force. As much as I woulda liked to see her blow his brains out all over the stairwell I don't think anyone would be capable of drawing a firearm while having their head mashed in by a 300lb ape

Wait, but your jamaican...Aren't you black aswell? And you're shitting on black people...I'm just confused haha

Attached: 1624307139224.webm (720x720, 2.89M)

>what is wrong with nigger
No, what is wrong with you and all white people that force into believe that they are humans

FUCK YES
BASED BROTHA
THAT CRACKER BITCH GOT KNOCKED OUT

Attached: image.jpg (4032x3024, 2.56M)

Why do niggers love red shoes?

Clearly a whore. Toll paid

Based coal enforcer.

>?s=21&t=dnbe-giwvjUfoozCWOhwOA
i dont like telemetry.

Remember: all black people in America are hostile to whites by default.

This is a race that is born to hate whites, told to hate whites every day growing up, and their hatred of whites was 100% state approved. They are told their ancestors were taken as slaves, and slavery never ended, and white people are responsible for everything bad in their lives.

>b-but Jamarcus grew up in a white home and plays yugioh he never hurt anybody

Listen, Jamarcus is an anomaly, a fucking albino deer, you'll almost never find them. The vast majority of black people fall into two camps: hate whitey, or lie to whitey to steal from them.

Island niggers hate mainland niggers. Island niggers are the lazy ones. Mainland niggers are the violent ones.

Prob not. But you shouldn't even be here in the first place.

Attached: 1657208238564.webm (1280x720, 2.96M)

They think the wizard of oz is real.

So did they know each other?

I may be a tanned negro but I don't go around chimping out on others for no reason.

She relaxed.
Given it was just a second while turning the corner, but that second was already too much when NIGGERS are around.

Attached: 1652519977359.png (1070x451, 339.41K)

blood v crips

this would explain a lot

Attached: IMG_20220712_230612.jpg (969x707, 202.16K)

She’s probably some social worker who loves living around them. Finally learned her lesson

I only see one human in the video and she is likely paying a toll.

Attached: 1623215759335.webm (480x600, 1.87M)

You see, nobody hates niggers more than niggers. Just look at the niggercide rates.

Attached: 1642952661740.webm (362x640, 1.17M)

You?

The comments are so gay. “Look at those pieces of shit who just pushed her out of the way. They need to be charged too etc”

She was obviously a low life and was associated with the guy who hit her. I’m sure he hits her all the time and she goes back to him. I’m sure she’s with him now. Only a complete retard would get himself involved in pointlessly trying to help her. Not your problem.

Attached: R2-Dindu.webm (640x360, 581.6K)

Attached: afrocuisine.webm (352x640, 1.57M)

If you live in one of these compounds with niggers you are at the risk of a nigger attack at any second.

Attached: 1419860997343.webm (400x300, 2.11M)

ELDRITCH NIGGAS

Attached: mDMvb5nUgpqxuAte.jpg (960x540, 25.66K)