BA.5 is surging

BA.5 is surging

Attached: Screenshot 2022-07-12 153058.jpg (656x1172, 154.83K)

Oh no, not a common cold!

>can't grasp his immediate surroundings
my team and I did fucking science and shit yo...

Yeah, BITCH!
Yeah, Science!

No it isn’t kill yourself

>Biden at historic levels of disapproval.
>better mask up and get those mail ballots out, wouldn't want anyone to vote republican.
Pottery.

My dick

>is surging
So are Republican voters. Cant wait till November.

Attached: Democratic Party Extinction.png (590x621, 74.65K)

thanksatin,,Phhiezer made Paxlovid,,,,101%efective,,,paxlovid,,,itsa miricle!,
,,,NPR told me all aboutit,,,,did i mention paxlovid?
,science,,,over the weekend.

this guy needs to get his vaccine right through the back of his head. in minecraft

they're using free tests to collect dna to fabricate reasons to put everyone in prison camps

Gulag or vaccine ,you choose

Attached: WEF death squad.png (636x802, 839.48K)

nah, youre just retarded

I'd have way more faith in government if they weren't pretending Biden was in charge of anything. Say "the administrations plan" if you have to attribute.

Oh, no. First I died for not taking the jab and now this.

Attached: FHFSireXMAAKq9h.jpg (1080x1269, 194.52K)

Local hospital and factory i work just went back to masks
>who gets a cold in the summer? O yea people without an immune system

>recommendations

make the mandate you kike nigger

DO IT

MAKE IT MANDATORY

NOW

Attached: eueheuehueweeehehhehaaahhhhhhhhh.jpg (454x595, 28.95K)

So it other words the same copy and paste shit

Yeah still not taking it. Went to a party with 14 people, 11 got sick with flu like symptoms and all who bothered to test came back COVID positive. 3 people were max vax, 5 people got first two most last year, and only 3 unvax (me and two kids). I got hit towards lower end compared to everyone else. Although I tested positive longer than people who got hit hard (who also got a bunch of actual medicine).

I have this shit right now. Its not the common cold, but exactly like normal influenza

Hit slightly harder than flu's I've had in the past, I'll give it that.

DESPACITO 3 confirmed?

On Saturday @ 10 am I zonked out for a full 24 hours. Sun, Mon, Tue feeling a little better and decided to run to the pharmacy for a rapid test about 1 hr ago. I just tested positive for the coof. Pureblood. Heavy vaper.
Symptoms:
Tired
No cough, no sore throat. Very mild headache to non existent. Just fucking tired and a little stupid when concentrating. No appetite, no urge to smoke weed or drink coffee. Still vaping. Canceled all my jobs for the week.

Kinda mad I have spike proteins in my brain right now but at least I don't have my body producing trillions of them from the vaccine. Hopefully 1 or 2 more days and I'll test negative.

You have to be vaxxed to get it.