Here is a solution to every housing crisis

Here is a solution to every housing crisis

Attached: 800px-Kin_Ming_Estate.jpg (800x600, 186.06K)

Let's drop tilted tsahaha

What about housing for people with vertigo? Or people with a fear of tall buildings?
a solution for every housing crisis?
What a load of bullshit.

Le free market

>we WILL compact humans into box units

Attached: e2f.png (600x800, 273.31K)

>Feeding and housing impoverished 80 iq brown people
No.

Attached: 1656711095460m.jpg (856x1024, 116.61K)

How long will these cardboard skyscrapers exist? What happens if you own a pod inside one and it falls down while you sleep? (besides death)

Soulless

>you will live in the pod
No thanks

Looks like my home country. My home country is a shithole btw. It's done out of necessity. Sprawl is based, sprawl is efficient, sprawl is cheap. Who's housing crisis are you gonna solve by building megastructures that need 50m investment. Rather build out until there's nowhere left to build out and THEN build up. Can always lay stuff out to be densifiable later. Muh density/muh walkability is a weird contemporary lefty meme for some reason. Move to shitsville, nowhere if you want close-knitedness

Yuropoors and shithole are different ofc, build up if you have to but in the places where they can afford it they already fucking are lol because the market is always already in place whenever leftists get a clevurhh idear

Would you rather cities grow outward and swallow rural areas?

>ah NAYD mah 10k skweer fuht micmanshin made uf chipboard...cause ah jist DEW okee???!!!

Attached: 1536365672682.png (1620x2880, 150.24K)

Is that hell? Looks like hell.

>pastels
must be south america they are known for putting cheerful colors on their dystopian cities

>build cardboard village to fit 10,000,000 migrants
>move them all in for free

>VX the entire installation

Attached: The_Rock.jpg (1222x979, 163.42K)

And people were mystified about why elevator based piss detectors were invented.

nah

Id rather watch cities burn down
>DA RICH DESERVE 10K SQ FT MCMANSION JUST NOT U... JUST CAUSE OK???

Attached: pj1.png (894x919, 541.52K)

Why are Americans like this?

Attached: mutts.jpg (1204x920, 875.96K)

well, this is what the eurogreens are advocating for after all. concentration of the populace in dense urban settlements.

Where do you charge your EV if you live on the top floor?

Because in soviet architecture the walls were paper thin and you had to hear everything your neighbors did and report them if it wasn't kosher enough.

In my house I can blast Alex Jones while I play guitar as loud as I want while my whore sucks my dick.

Only works because it’s high iq Asians. Would not want to live there but it’s a nice city.

How about not being a sheep? Not going to high density population areas because you think you need to.
You fucking children on Any Forums have runny mouths but no idea how to make the life you so desperately preach about. You are either mentally retarded or just a cry baby faggot.

Attached: Screenshot_20220711-204012_Gallery.jpg (1080x2220, 1.05M)

good point

>have outdoor access to the ground, landscape how you want
>have a privacy fence
>have a garage full of tools

>this is somehow the same as living wall to wall with strangers inside blocks
what a dumb meme

Lmfao

I'd rather send all of the damn immigrants back where they came from and reduce our population to its natural state.

Those are apartments not houses.

>Think it through
Lmao

>ghost cities

Attached: chinese ghost city.png (1000x800, 735.85K)

nah I’m basically not going to live in that. I can live in a box, but I need land. One little potted plant on my window sill won’t cut it for me.

>eat the bugs
>live in the pod
>own nothing
Nah bro, I’m good

Thanks to based retarded leftists, they voted a few years ago to not increase housing in the unincorporated area of my county, so they have no choice but to cram themselves into pods while I get to relax on a half acre only 45 minutes away.