"They" are rushing The Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse" program...

"They" are rushing The Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse" program. We are in the third one now (famine) but what will the forth one do? Nuclear attack?

Attached: Horsemen of the Apocalypse.jpg (800x800, 158.35K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/cH1W0TXn
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9147335/Dead-MAGA-mobster-Ashli-Babbitt-Marine-ex-husband-THROUPLE-bartender.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Dunno but I wish I could get them to rush my Mechanix instead

Rain fire from the sky. Some people woiuld interpret it as nukes but I think since nukes don't exist it will be a scarier weapon. They will use their thermal tech to literally set the air on fire.

Starvation typically leads to death.

So does vaccine and war
Yeah, maybe something like this. I guess it will start in 2023

pastebin.com/cH1W0TXn
Don't search "Cobalt Magnet 22"

Attached: pastebin.comcH1W0TXn.png (820x854, 185.32K)

This era is 4 horsemen lite, it will be used to usher in the antichrist. After that we see REAL pestilence that will wipe out a third of the earth like revelations said. Then REAL war. Gonna be fucking brutal.

No mass-deaths from any of those yet.

>nukes don't exist, but setting the air on fire definitely does
imagine being this level of retarded

-5g activation of the vaxx
-mass deaths
-zombie apoc
-US coasts hit by tsunamis
-US split in two, from great lakes to gulf of mexico
-bottomless pit opened, demons released upon earth
-killers released to hunt/murder all Christians
-expect things to get especially spicy around 2024/2025

Some or all of the above is coming. Jesus is our only hope. Follow Jesus, and you will be alright.

Attached: Eclipse6666.jpg (680x980, 401.01K)

You shouldn't be able to fake the apocalypse, that war is sorry as fuck and the disease has a 99% survival rate. Maybe none of them started yet and they all die off from the vaccine causing war. As much as this world needs cleansing

Attached: 1597524817160.jpg (763x509, 64.2K)

>no Conquest
Pass.

The 4th comes when the people tire of the bullshit en masse, and cleanse the planet of the parasite class. It's how it ends in every timeline except one, and that's not the one we're in.

Exactly famine until next CERN boot and then we moving forward to nuclear.
It will take about a year for the famine to end and nuclear to begin.

Nothing happens instantly.

it'll be comfy

>and that's not the one we're in.
what so special about our timeline ?

OP if ynotice in the jew media, most if the time, the subject of the story, whether the president, victims family whoever, is wearing a white, or red, horse, on his hat or shirt. (Signs and symbols rule the world)

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9147335/Dead-MAGA-mobster-Ashli-Babbitt-Marine-ex-husband-THROUPLE-bartender.html

The first horseman conquers with bow but the Greek word for bow is Toxin

You guys got it wrong the third one isn’t famine it’s scarcity and the first one isn’t about disease it’s about conquering aka inflation and lock downs lol

What does Torah mean user?

>a bow and a crown

Torah and Kether lol

Right even the “famine” is weak af. What’s the implications of faking the apocalypse? Why would they do this?

Checked