NATO has a budget of more than $1,000,000,000,000 (Trillion)

As well as the most advanced military equipment and weaponry in the world. It also has thousands of nuclear weapons aimed at Russia and China and their partners. The West will inevitably win World War 3, and freedom and democracy will be prevalent throughout the planet from then on, ensuring that humanity lives long and prospers.

Attached: North_Atlantic_Treaty_Organization_(orthographic_projection).svg.png (2048x2048, 837.09K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?
youtube.com/watch?v=tS2VXSroznY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

That's just because we pay ridiculous amounts for our weaponry because the same people who buy us our weapons are the people who sell us our weapons.

chinks will persist

Attached: chinky.png (520x521, 445.23K)

Yet niggers in Africa are dying of hunger
Wouldn't it be better to just stop invading and threatening Russia and just give out this money to little nignogs?

Yet you still lost in Afghanistan and Serbia managed to shoot down one of your invisibles. All that tech is useless if it's used by trannies with axe wounds.

Attached: homo in globohomo.jpg (939x477, 75.37K)

>Serbia managed to shoot one technologically advanced aircraft
The price they paid was definitely worth it

schizo globohomo chink landia

youtube.com/watch?
v=8n1OU9p3fhM&t=519s

Attached: unknown (4).png (828x581, 404.91K)

just 2 more trillions

Attached: 16581730925.jpg (1200x815, 63.91K)

uh, good for you?

chinky bug people will all die, burry them in the beijing tunnels

Attached: unknown (3).png (1050x858, 776.7K)

Persist and prosper

Attached: 1656670662748.jpg (1080x1697, 340.79K)

suck my chongdong buggy chinky dyke

Attached: unknown (2).png (680x668, 238.3K)

>Chinks look more white on their propaganda posters
Kek

inbread bug schizos will be squashed by math and freemarket kikes, cry bout it

youtube.com/watch?v=tS2VXSroznY

Attached: unknown (1).png (800x1672, 300.26K)

Impressive.

With this most recent achievement, fate has, in a single stroke, marked the decline of the west and spelled a new era of wondrous prosperity and peaceful global dominance for the Chinese dragon, which promises to firmly stand in sharp contrast to the historically bloody ascent of western powers and the cruel subjugation it brought to the humbler nations of the world. The blessings of Chinese plasma stealth technology, undetectable hypersonic combat vehicles, quantum direct-current electricity, neutrino submarine detectors, gamma titanium mono crystal turbines, quantum aircraft carriers, unmanned autonomous A.I. tanks, near-space ballistic air-to-air missiles, super light tanks, +2km range airburst rifles, quantum enhanced railguns, 5G Remote Surgery, magnetized plasma cannons, and quantum superalloy drones will be the instruments with which China affirms its noble stewardship of 21st century world politics and offers the non-western world a different option; an humanist alternative to the depredations of Western leadership and the opportunity for a more equitable and dignified multilateralism.

glhf

makes no sense for america to spend billions to help ungrateful yuropoors.

I love China bros.

Attached: china meme ball.png (545x668, 348.77K)

if i was putin, i'd burn all of you fuckers down just so that i could end your shitposting here

chinkychinkychinkychinkychinkyconkyconkyconkyconkycommiecommiecommiesoysoysoysoykillkillkillkillKILLEATEATEATEATEATCONSOOOM

Attached: unknown (7).png (1792x2276, 634.56K)

their social credit score is going to be affected by their loyalty to the CCP. so based right

>1.000.000.000.000
>1 million millions
>1 trillion
Why Americans do this?

EAT DA BABBIES EAT DA BABBIES EAT DA BABBIES SCHIZO CHINKY BUG LANDIA WAP

Attached: 1657571698112 (2).webm (352x640, 2.86M)

who runs NATO really? I really don't think the President is the most powerful man in the world. I feel like it's someone deep in unacknowledged US military ops or something