Portugal thread - Baile de Verão Edition

>Wildfires break out across parts of Portugal
>The European Commission has said that it is following with “particular concern” the situation in Portugal due to the high temperatures and increased chance of fires.
>theportugalnews.com/news/2022-07-12/portugal-fire-situation-of-particular-concern-to-brussels/68601

>Chega (far right party) criticizes the mass immigration in Portugal and in all Europe:
>youtube.com/watch?v=TrWCaDNYg1w
>youtube.com/watch?v=EdXFIlhZhmM
>youtube.com/watch?v=xVGLoQvkJfU

Attached: Portugal--portuguese01_summer.jpg (960x960, 230.74K)

Attached: nazaré_portugal5-0-_v011s.jpg (1140x641, 263.88K)

>

Attached: 100_identity_traditional_folk.jpg (598x603, 176.06K)

where are you bros

My cock is too large for this thread. Im out

>94.4% vaccinated
congrats for being most obedient cattle in europe

Attached: hell_station.png (1200x1261, 1.29M)

>europeans being ethnically replaced by mass immigration
>a non-sense war in the east
>and this guy talking about "muh the vaccines"

threadly reminder to thank your local sapadores for setting woods on fire so they can go put it out to justify their own existence

dudeeee. More like random crazy people (pyromancers) and even people working with tractors and accidents

first time i went to lisbon due to MUH ANCESTORS i took a taxi to go to the giant jesus rip off in the city and the taxi started literally we wuz kanging and calling every great achievement on earth portuguese, he also called Colombus a portuguese man then when we passed close to a law university started to call everybody there and working there facists that don’t allow any left wing to be there.
some of my family members there appear to be very left wing cuck tier as well

ok memeflag

b

>

Attached: 8902.jpg (552x657, 36.88K)

moor boipussy uwu

third world mutt missed the last 1100 years of history

i know is brown and hairy

Iberian Confederacy when?

proudly part of those who arent

ok

this. So. Much. This.

Welcome to Portugal, you'd have a complete experience if you had disagreed with them and had a front row seat to a meltdown.