Ukrainians are housed in apartments that cost 3600€ per month and the government pays for it all

Ukrainians are housed in apartments that cost 3600€ per month and the government pays for it all.
Meanwhile the average computer science graduate with a master's barely makes 2k€ per month here.

Guess that's the price of democracy.

Attached: abzocke.png (1002x919, 739.14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

berufsstart.de/einstiegsgehalt/master/informatik.php
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Meanwhile the average computer science graduate with a master's barely makes 2k€ per month here
fuck off people like that make more than that here

I hope a Russian nuke gracefully lands on this shitthole
Freedom...at last..

hahaha seethe more kraut

Goodness, how terrible. It's almost like if Germans decided to get of their worthless asses and change it, things wouldn't be so bad, and democracy would die the death it should have 2000 years ago.

yes. we all already know that germany is a commie state

I somehow think foreigners from Eastern Europe are somewhat privileged for political reason, like a Potemkin villge.

After taxes it really is that low.
42k per year divided by 12...
Take half of that because people here pay around 50% taxes and there you go.
berufsstart.de/einstiegsgehalt/master/informatik.php

Stop using gas, eat bugs and embrace Great Tumbler

Glory to ukraine!

Imagine to work and pay taxes in Germoney

Attached: 1656863306152.jpg (900x900, 92.07K)

>CS Master
>24k euros per year
no fucking way

Imagine getting paid in euro

It's the same scam that's been going on for fucking over a decade now, government is LEGALLY MANDATED to provide housing for anyone who tags "refugee", so they pay for it with your tax dollars to some real estate management megacorporation, happening in every country

Attached: 1651064752653.jpg (318x359, 33.81K)

See: The pay before tax is 42k per year and after tax 24k is pretty realistic.
Officially that's entry level salaries and with experience you can get a lot more but most aren't really that lucky, especially in the IT sector here in Germany.
You'll just get replaced by graduates fresh out of university that know the latest frameworks etc.

Man I hate high rise buildings. Gives me major anxiety about a fire breaking out on a floor below me. How can people live this way?

i make 45k with a chill it job at uni. new teachers are paid 57k/year in germany. take the uni/school pill.

What? I earn 2000€ net after 5 years of work. I even build a product by myself that the Germans are paying me to develop

Why are refugees housed in cities instead or abandoned Eastern German shitholes or just sent to Africa where shit is cheap?

i wonder how many of these people are melanin enriched and religion of peace while the women are sold off to sexrings and kids to pedos?

Sorry Germany, you will never know true liberty until you take it by force, just like any free nation.

There needs to be a law that says refugees and migrants can’t get more gibs than citizens. The US is terrible about this.

and I was wondering where half of my paycheck went

Your rulings class is propping up its prime asset, real estate.

Gas bills and housing vouchers for muzz.

bottom of the class retards with no extracurricular skills sure
the average guy who knows how to code starts with 50-60k which is around 3k a month after taxes

still VERY low. What is the avg salary for say, a senior iOS dev?