Does it piss you off that Joe Biden

dodged Vietnam by claiming childhood asthma ... after he played college football?

usatoday.com/story/news/factcheck/2020/09/16/fact-check-biden-received-multiple-draft-deferments-vietnam/5809482002/

Attached: Two Warriors.jpg (2611x1571, 3.3M)

Trump dodged draft too

Desantis is legit

>fact-check about biden
>somehow trump is included
fair and balanced

Im fully DeSantis 2028 now.

Attached: 6l5dvl.jpg (705x435, 87.87K)

Honestly it doesn't piss me off. It's like being mad at Mao for not tipping at a restaurant once. We have much bigger issues with Biden and his global liberal world order imperialist inclinations.

>B-b-but Trump
You typical faggot

>nooo, you have to serve zog in its wars of conquest! you can't just say no!

Trump dodged too.

Its weird how Trump is in your head all the time even when OP posts an article about Biden and Desantis.

Attached: 1645458593878.gif (400x250, 1M)

>smart enough to get out of bullshit jew war
vs
>literal good goy desantis
something about the navy is just pure npc, even compared to other zogbots.

I'm not pissed Biden did it, I am pissed the average joe could not do it and avoid being a zog golem.

No, but I will use it as another reason to shit on leftists since they always bring that shit up and then cry bitch tears when it's turned back on them.

>boomers are cowards
We all knew this. The only prez candidate from that era who actually served was (((John Kerry))), and people were more pissed he rightfully protested that war afterwards

Swiftboat…. Nice try, the boomers rated out Kerry

Literally anyone in their right mind would be against sending our brightest and fittest young men to die in some Asian jungle in a fruitless war against foreign communism.
What better way to brainwash a society than to systematically sacrifice all it's strong men through drafts?

I've got my issues with Biden but this ain't one, chief.

>b-b-but he didn't deserve the Purple Hearts
He still went there and served, and he didn't even have to betray his country like Songbird McCain. How many of those swiftboaters supported a VC traitor four years later?

That picture on the right is of Trump you massive retard.

Four sevens confirm the retardation.

Only a circumcised golem accepts a draft lol

Legit zogbot

I have never understood why avoiding being sent to an idiotic foreign war that has absolutely nothing to do with the defense of your country is something to be condemned. The only real problem is others not being so lucky to get out of it. That still isn't a reason for someone to go though.