How were serial killers able to access so many American homes in the 1960s-1980s?

Many of the serial killers back then didn't even break into the homes they apparently just climbed through the windows or open the front doors and walked in to rape and murder. Some woman would be woken at 3am and find a guy standing in her bedroom eating and drinking a beer from her fridge. Is it common in America to leave your doors and windows unlocked all night?

Attached: 180809-golden-age-serial-killers-feature.png (2000x1333, 3.01M)

it was quite literally a different time. when you live in a homogenous society you don't need to lock your doors or hide your stuff

Even 20 years ago window locks weren't shit. Your average hotel chain lock offered more protection than friction locks you could slide open with a credit card.

Less niggers in the suburbs. Higher society trust levels.
Also less speedy information. You had to wait for the paper to pick it up or to hear it on the radio or TV. Remember CNN pioneered the 24 hour news station only in the 90s so before then you got your news at the end of the day around prime time.
People still break in all the time nowadays. Normal fucking retards are cattle and don't think someone will break the social contract.

Air conditioning was not even close to as common back then as it is today. Yes, windows were open, and outside the major cities and suburbs, many Americans still leave their doors unlocked when at home.
The USA had A/C become more widespread than the UK, you would know all of this if you weren't 13 on summer break, or a paki immigrant.

Attached: politics.png (448x447, 47.24K)

None of them are real; they're masonic hoaxes to keep the police (masonic paramilitary) well funded.

>Is it common in America to leave your doors and windows unlocked all night?
Yes, because I don't live in a dystopian shit hole city

I've left the keys in my vehicle out front of my house for 3 years,
Nobodies touching my shit.

All grew up fatherless and with a dominant mother.

Why arent there more serial killers these days?

niggers weren't really integrated in white neighborhoods yet.

Today we have camera

they're mostly black so it doesn't make the news.

harder to get away with it now

There are probably more of them now

niggers don't get on the news

people used to leave shit unlocked because there were less niggers and spics no shit this is the real answer

>they apparently just climbed through the windows or open the front doors
Now wait a minute, I know this has happened but until I see a table of serial killers and which method they used, I'm not going to believe that was the most common or a common method to access a victim. I already see one in your mugshots who didn't operate that way.

If it turns out you're correct, I can at least say that the United States used to have high trust communities everywhere except for the largest cities. People didn't lock their doors because there was no point, but they never expected leaded gas and its consequences.

Attached: 1644781378727.webm (1280x720, 960K)

There's more serial killers active now than ever before. As forensic technology advanced, so too have the methods of the killers. They've become so good at evading law enforcement thanks to the internet that they will never be caught unless it's a fluke. I actually know a serial killer and he's a pretty good friend to me. He likes to kill tall blonde women with resting bitch faces.

There was almost always a satanic cult behind them. They were only the "hitman" so to say. Real terrorists and serial killer get mostly caught, before they are able to act.

Attached: 4565465231598.jpg (1100x826, 137.13K)

I grew up in a small town, and a lot of people left the keys in their car ALL THE TIME. My high school girlfriend's family never locked their front door. Her house was always unlocked and her car was unlocked and the keys were in the ignition.

I try to reconcile this past with the world of today and have a hard time sometimes

Pics, or it didn't happen. Also my cousin is a malayan tapir.

People already answered the gist of the question but I you should also consider just how many "serial killers," despite how disgusting some of them were, were I'm sure an astronomically small % of crime back then. I'm also sure the news jews back then blew it up then netflix jews and docujews made all kinds of fanfic about them.

This is also scarily likely because of pic related, where Dahmer somehow makes a phone call and gets into the white house, and pic related part 2 where Tony Podesta (John Podesta's brother whom was Hillary Clinton's campaign manager as well as generally known pedophile) had a chandelier in the shape of one of Dahmer's victims. Idk about you but my house has a normal light over the kitchen table...

Attached: Dahmer.png (546x715, 228.92K)

Pic 2

Attached: dahmer tony podesta.png (1071x565, 695.98K)

I also never lock the door or the front gate for that matter
It's what people do in homogeneous high-trust settings
K, I admit I got 200kg of snoring dog (3 packages) on the yard without even a collar
I remember my grandpa telling me of the times he grew up in before the 1st WW.. people used to just put across diagonally a broom into the doorframe when they left home instead of even closing the door. Nobody even went close to a house with a broom, because nobody is home anyway
If you'd only know how good things used to be

Attached: acd.png (545x530, 234.3K)

greetings chang
what are your thoughts on the jew?

yea I do it so I can shoot someone when they come in

people used to leave their shit unlocked but the west became more fucked up because of some old dumb white peoples greed. At least in my part of London I can sleep comfy and leave my backdoor open without fear of gettting raped by a pack of dogs unlike you americoons haha

Attached: 1517760902857.png (500x551, 232.13K)

Bust the window or pick door locks