“It’s a matter of humanism,” the Mexican President added. “If they don’t do it, they will be stained.”

>“It’s a matter of humanism,” the Mexican President added. “If they don’t do it, they will be stained.”

>On July 12, Obrador is set to meet with President Biden in Washington, D.C.
nationalfile.com/mexican-president-will-start-campaign-to-tear-down-the-statue-of-liberty-if-julian-assange-is-convicted/

I don't think you guys understand just how badly Mexico wants to invade us.

Attached: PaulAlbert.png (680x652, 460K)

>Mexican president turned out to be more based than Trump.
Who could have seen that coming? He should build a wall to keep all the faggot Americans out of his country.

Jill Biden called all spics tacos this morning, and no one is talking about it

CIA false flag. They're not good imo.

Attached: Mexican_Cession.png (2328x1541, 2.81M)

HAHAHAHAHAHA
he is as senile as Biden, both are old farts and if you think he is serious I have some news for you

Checked and keked. To be fair, being more based than Trump isn't difficult.

This isnt about him, it's about the handling operation here

this old manlet boomer wont do anything, he will just send more obese latinx to live in a ghetto and get fat

nobody wants to invade your faggot ass country, nigger. mexas that ''invade'' mostly stay on the south and due to necessity, believe me, we hate you even more than you do

This. Better than the Orange Nigger.

Nah, you mexiniggers just want gibs. That's it. Parasites.

based

>Mexico wants to invade us.
We already are pendejo

unless he plans to tear it down with his own two hands, tell that adobonigger to shut up.

Mexico can't even keep the cartels in check. Lol. The cartels own the president and every branch. They won't invade shit or they'll be ours...don't be silly.

thats what im saying the cartels r scar bro

I have no quarrel with Mexicans. Their women are okay, most men are okay. The only ones that suck are American-born Mexicans that larp as cholos.

>3rd grade reading level

Attached: imagen_2022-07-12_125342548.png (566x480, 278.38K)

see

Kek.

Based

Err.. departamiento de basado?

If Mexico invaded in the name of La Raza, 99/100 spics across every institution imagineable would fight for it.

>I have no quarrel with Mexicans.
If you live in a state that's been overrun by them you will. They drive around in shitty straight piped trucks with nigger music blasting through subwoofers, and hang around in parking lots like golems. Largely they will just slowely turn whatever area they infest into the same south of the border shit hole they came from. Anywhere within a state or two of the southern border is starting to feel very third world now.
I'm actually planning to expat at some point. They can have this shit. I'll go and colonize/gentrify the cheap land they left behind.

More power to Obrador. That statue should've been a depiction of a man to begin with. Statue of the Republic.

a king is nothing without his queen

What is the difference between their cartels and Pfizer?

Your Queens are a dime a dozen. Fine, build a dozen statues of liberty around the Statue of the Republic.

Indirectly, these are the cartels bosses telling him to say that. Let that sink in anons...

Fine.

fucking AMLO.... this is so based

Attached: 1536249437489.png (327x316, 174.81K)

>Assange
That nigga still kickin'?

Attached: 1657604305833.jpg (593x656, 38.38K)

>Cartel gangs have more moral highground than the US government

Arriba, papi.

The US has already been stained.

Shitstained

Liberal racism is spun as gaffes, especially with the Bidens. If a republican had said that, there'd be some really saucy articles being published on it right now.

You are naive. mexicans and latinos have blindsided the American worker for decades. They are thee most uncharitable, spiteful and mediocre blob of a people you will ever met. Their mass migration has driven down wages, increased the cost of living, as well as flooded our communities with addictive drugs and organized crime. They are a terrible people, they know it too and will never change. They have no real innovation.

*shart. Theirs is never solid, same as their convictions