Just found out I'm a Ashkenazi jew

I've been watching europa the last battle and it's made me furious.... I developed a new found hatred of the jews because of the holomador.... then my wife mentioned my last name sounded jewish... I looked it up and yes it is yiddish..Yiddish...

>oh shit

Then I called my mom because she did a ancestry genealogy test not to long ago and she confirmed we are Ashkenazi jews... and native American.

My wife is high german, our son had blue eyes and blonde hair.

Not trying to brag here but I have always been top of my class naturally I didn't have to work hard to learn math and such... I am in the top percentile of Americans in wealth and iq.... it's making sense now.

I hate jews with a passion.... I don't know what to do with myself. Maybe I can get a pass on exposing the evil of my peoples history? I guess if I'm a jew people can't judge me in political correct America... I want to speak out and apologize for the victims of the holomador... I want to organize reperations from the Rothschilds to the Ukrainians and the rest of European Christians.

Help guys.... what would you do if you were in my position.

Also don't say kill yourself because that's just a waste of my time and yours as I am not depressed.

Also everyone needs to watch europa the last battle

Attached: 1657616500233.jpg (627x782, 121.49K)

>american
>jewish
>”but but muh German heritage”

I don’t know what you should do

Welcome to the club Juan

Also, when you say that your wife is German, do you mean that she was born in Germany or just that she has German family?

Also dies anyone know how I can apply for my gibs.... if I am going to have these shifty jew genes I might as well get my gibs and act like a jew.

Side note... I have very blue eyes... maybe it's why my family made it through Germany in the 1940s I always assumed my German last name meant my family was nazis.

My cousin!

Her family is from Germany she was born in the USA. She is blonde with blue eyes... her name comes from high geman or some shit.

Oy vey

How much of her family’s is from Germany? Her parents? Her grandparents?

Lol. Just mention stuff like USS liberty, holodomor, Hollywood control, overrepresentation at ivys etc with impunity. Congrats you can literally "just be Jewish" your way to some opportunities too.

Do you guys think we have a responsibility to right the wrongs of our past.... denounce the Rothschild family, admit the holomador was the worst genocide ever perpetrated on mankind?

We are no better than the Nazis if we continue this path.

Hitler literally had over 100,000 jews serving in the military under him.
It's more about your ideology

Both her grand parents, one parent born in Germany one in USA

Her grandparents on both sides?

Sorry everyone this is a mindfuck

Yes they speak German and won't talk about ww2

We call both sides omma and oppa

>Native American
It explains his hysterical screeching, can we just call him a Mestizo and leave it at that?

Attached: 1653790831937.jpg (540x405, 65.87K)

Sorry about my kevetching I feel like I'm playing victim Olympics now....

I just want to make it clear I am very conservative

I am Ashkenazi by blood as well. One thing to realize is Ashkenazis are the "fake jews" but we are the most successful. I too rank in the top 3% when it comes to iq, but am broke because i fell for the STEM meme.

It is important to take advantage of your looks. both my father and I have gotten business dealings just by not mentioning we are not jewish and relating to them about certain things.

I would suggest starting a jewish group for reparations. Get a website (they are ez to make) and do a write up convincing other jews they need to give back because of the holomador.

You will absolutely run into people saying you are not jewish or not jewish enough. You will have to doxx yourself and have your name on things. It is important to appear conventional aside from the holodor reparations (one thing at a time). Also if you can trace your jewish lineage through your mother use that instead of the genealogy test

you do realize that most whites of the modern age have admixture of jewish genetics right… thats what ashkenazi are, they are semitic-european mutts. they racemixed with whites for thousands of years, also helps explain why so many people here have superiority complexes. superiority complexes are jewish, they use their complex to justify sin against the inferior.

at the end of the day it matters little what percentage jew you are, what matters is your moral scope/compass. in reality, it is not jews who are evil, but evil people who are evil. all humans can be evil assuming they have the IQ genetics for it. jews are just instinctivey evil more often because of brain chemistry