Lego pulls out of Russia 'indefinitely'

Will this impact far-right violence Any Forums?

Attached: FireShot Capture 1129 - The Verge on Twitter_ _PSA_ Lego is raising prices, and these 40 set_ - twitter.com.png (582x462, 433.87K)

Mega Bloks confirmed the official constructor toyset of the far right

then russia will rip off their incredibly easy to copy technology.

No problem, russian children will play with dirt, mold and their parent's tears as always

>russia will rip off their incredibly easy to copy technology.
President Biden will ensure American technology patents are protected

Attached: brandonlego.jpg (1200x1200, 140.58K)

Do kids even play with legos anymore? It's always 30 year old childless reddit manchildren buying them. You won't even see kids in their ads anymore.

>then russia will rip off their incredibly easy to copy technology.
This. There is no reason pariah states shouldn't just start companies that do the same thing.

Chinese bootleg will fix that, even when is about Lego, Russia is china’s bitch

>President Biden will ensure American technology patents are protected
Not if they're already sanctioned. Anyway, there's no way Lego still has patents on any of this stuff. Patents don't last forever.

>There is no reason pariah states shouldn't just start companies that do the same thing.
Noooo! Intellectual property! You can't copy someone else's ideas!

Attached: FireShot Capture 1130 - Lego pulls out of Russia 'indefinitely' - www.yahoo.com.png (780x778, 474.46K)

>Patents don't last forever.
Not without some help

Attached: MightyMouse.png (550x600, 187.76K)

Lego patent already expired on their basic structure.
That's why almost everything is some licensed Disney set nowadays.
Knockoff sets are way cooler anyways.

Attached: 1644912453766.jpg (2400x2400, 401.79K)

>Lego pulls out of Russia
>Russia 3d prints its own knockoff Lego from free files on the internet
Oh no! Anyway...

China already makes better sets.

It's all my kids play with.

Attached: EverythingisAryan.jpg (1600x1066, 204.61K)

Lego my ego.

The entirety of jew power depends on the patent office. To defeat the jew, ignore "intellectual IP". China knows this. Russia knows this. Now you know this. God speed.

>Russia 3d prints its own knockoff Lego from free files on the internet
C'mon now - Russia has to rely on Iran to get drone tech! Legos are a bridge too far.

Attached: FireShot Capture 1131 - Iran set to deliver armed drones to help Russia's war in Ukraine, Wh_ - www.nbcnews.com.png (1021x1545, 957.76K)

Fuck Lego
Nobody wants your stupid Hero Factory bullshit
Bring Back Bionicle

Lego is so fucking overrated and overpriced. It's mostly manchildren playing with them too

Moldking and Cobi are higher quality. Polish Cobi mostly does military models as Lego didn't even have green bricks to keep the children from building tanks ...
There'a a lot of non-Lego "lego"stuff out there.
The main thing Lego can do at the moment to keep the competition from taking over is lawsuits.

Attached: 5ciunrpeu6ymaxresdefault-3916181966.jpg (1280x720, 125.41K)

Bionicles were trash though.
The ball joints were weak as fuck and wore out fast.
>inb4 you aren't supposed to play with them

Well, sometimes the stuff you love isn't earth friendly enough user - I mean, sure I miss Lincoln Logs and Tinker Toys.

Attached: I miss them.jpg (474x237, 17.64K)

Damm he is the definition of German, his dry humor, his harsh but honest words towards Lego, united with sincere compliments only when is deserved make him the ultimate German

>manchildren
So, what are saying user?

>Moldking
Typo .. meant mould king.