Can any of you mutts trace back their ancestry to the motherland europe?

Do you have any culture form the past left? Or has it been lost in the diversiry melting pot?

My family lived in the same town for 300 year. My cousin still labour the land that my french ancestor that came form france came to settle.
We still have some of the arms that we took from the indigenous my ancestor and the village killed in a battle where they attacked the village.

My house is 250 years and is the same house my great great.... hreat grandfather used to herberge rebels that fought the british in th 1830s

All my town is white and so is the town next to it and the one after. There is not a single non-white in a radius of 100km. Globohomo idea still havent taken hold here.

This story is similar for my neighbor and the his neighbor

Is this story actually possible anywhere else than quebec and newfoundland?

Attached: 1480891432107.jpg (2048x1644, 452.31K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GyFI-Jftdws
youtube.com/watch?v=iVDT02kwD-g
youtu.be/ZKiDqoUjiCI
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joseph-Narcisse_Cardinal
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Wow you are much better refugee that the other refugees

>Literally insignificant flag
Your are germany's rightful clay

*You're

Basé

Attached: 1592989961977.png (950x968, 393.84K)

Basé. I’m an American but live close to Quebec in the northeast and my ancestry traces back all the way to the 1400’s to France from relatives that came to Quebec on my dads side. I’m about 50 percent French according to 23&Me. Amazing how long our people have been in these lands. I wouldn’t be surprised if we were third cousins or something

Attached: IMG_0425.jpg (1024x647, 105.7K)

Kys faggot

Basé
Old new england is of the few place still left of the western civilization might
North New Hampshire is my retirement plan if things goes too bad here

yes. my parents moved to the states before i was born. i'm looking for reparations now.

Attached: why yes i am slavic.png (552x128, 45.71K)

>50% Russian (from Latvia)
>25% Scots/Irish
>25% French
Am I mixed beyond repair bros?

>the ProxyChink, sandnigger kike hourly circle jerk thread

>family leaves Italy for California in the 1850s
>now live in upstate NY

I put my ancestry as American in the last census

Volga German

You are canadian, you are neither a man nor a human.
>trace lineage
Part indigenous and african from grandmother, part portuguese from grandfather and part spanish and french from other grandmother.

Beautiful choice. Great place to retire or have a family and live your life. Any place is comfy in the New England area except the cities for the most part. The country is superb just like in Quebec

Attached: A10009FC-567B-41FF-8CCB-45BC40D57B49.jpg (1024x768, 108.62K)

You are Brazilian, not human but ape.

Your culture is dead. Your people are being outbred because they abandoned the teachings of the Church. You are being replaced by Haitians. Your women have become hedonistic whores.

Thats anglo Canadian nigger
The one that left US because they wanted to suck the kings cuck

French Canadians are the real canadians

>outbred
>culture dead
Lmao
We outbreded rhe anglos for 300 years and will continue to do so
Anglos tried to erase our culture for 250 years and we are still here going strong
Nationalism is not a dirty word here
In fact, if you are not a nationalist here your are literally a retard and will be excluded and pushed out

Attached: site_0300_0017-750-750-20151104121017.jpg (750x750, 119.97K)

True

ofc chang...i mean "Goldberg".

You're a mutt, congratulations.

I can trace back to 16th century Ireland. My family came here before America was a country. We settled in Virginia, Tennessee, Kentucky, Oklahoma, Texas, California as the frontiers opened up.

A great great great etc grandfather was a butcher who supplied revolutionary soldiers with meat through the conflict and he was given an award. He was such a horny guy he had children well into his 60s and the government of Virginia excluded him from having to pay taxes because he was too poor to provide for his army of children as an old man. My family history is full if these characters. A long line of Galway nobles who fell into disrepute, escaped Ireland under cover of night after robbing the town blind. Got into slaving and later became legitimate sea merchants, insurrectionists, administrators for the Indian territories, received a bunch of land when stole it from the red man etc.

How popular is Turdeau in French Canada?

Yeah. My dad did a genealogy book back a few decades ago. Had a couple notable historical figures. Not like royalty, but figured depicted in films and history books.
Pretty cool.

My last name goes back to a small town in England.

Nigga your birth rates are below replacement levels. Your Great-grandparents' generation had 11 children per woman. That's done and over with after the quiet revolution which you retards went along with cause muh oppression.

whatever you do don't go the cities in Quebec, even in Gatineau the fast food places were only blacks

Everyone hate him except downtown montreal
My general store has a hang trudeau sign and everyone is ok with it

These are always such super cringe posts.

He got 35/78 seats in Quebec with 33.6% of the vote.

Lol nice

Tabarnac!
youtube.com/watch?v=GyFI-Jftdws

Attached: Falardeau-Hezzbollah.jpg (500x375, 39.18K)

Attached: Hezzzbolah.jpg (500x375, 36.71K)

My Father was born in Pirmasens, Germany. My Mothers mother was born in London. My mothers father was born in Essen. 100% European, imagine being an Amerimutt, couldnt be me.

Not gonna end well for kikes in Quebec.

Attached: DieKike.jpg (1200x1400, 330.19K)

Quebecer nationalism is very similar to the kind Sinn Fein pushes in Ireland.
Both sides believe in the principle of "Brits out, blacks in."

The Frogs will claim back their roots and STOMP all over the elites.

Attached: OdinRune.png (480x480, 5.3K)

i was born here you 'new world' loser
... on the other hand, i can't trace my ancestry farther than mid-XIX century myself

Theres a town in Scotland named my last name. I didn't think anything of it until I traced my heritage and it went there. Turns out there's a whole town with a ton of my long lost relatives in Northern Scotland.

>even in Gatineau the fast food places were only blacks

Bien sur, Gatineau est un trou a rats anglicisé comme Laval...

You have no idea what you're talking about. Quebec Nationalism died with Falardeau and Lévesque.

You do realize a chocolate making racetrading bitch took away you're right to be American

On my Mom's side, I can trace my lineage back to a founding father and revolutionary war general. And from there, a famous privateer for England and later on pirate.

On my Dad's side I can trace my heritage back to Norwegians, Danish, and Swedish vikings through my Grandma, and through Grandpa, it goes back to a soldier who fought in the Prussian Army.

I am the master race. Cope and seethe muttoids.

youtube.com/watch?v=iVDT02kwD-g

French Canadians are satanic traitors to Christ and the blessed Virgin Mary. They blaspheme the holy tabernacle with every second utterance off of their corrosive and venomous French tongues. They betrayed the church that spawned them and Jesus Christ the son of God. No enemy is worse than a traitor. Praise be to Jesus and Mary
youtu.be/ZKiDqoUjiCI

Attached: Repent sinner.jpg (686x1296, 358.23K)

True Quebec nationalism died when Joseph Narcisse Cardinal was hanged in 1838.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joseph-Narcisse_Cardinal