What makes Egypt like this?

Hard to believe this is the same civilization that gave us Hatshepsut, Nefertiti and Cleopatra.

Attached: 1657636761572.jpg (1242x1445, 1.11M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EaGuMrs_x2M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

she won't fuck you, she is dead and under the earth now

the didn't use to fuck goats back then

>cleopatra
Not so fast

Her fault for being in school and wearing the clothes of a whore. Women have no reason whatsoever to be anywhere outside without a male relative supervising.

Imagine allowing women anywhere near universities

>Hard to believe
Who is asking you to believe that?

>Hard to believe this is the same civilization that gave us Hatshepsut, Nefertiti and Cleopatra.
they are obviously different people

>she is dead and under the earth now
That won't stop me.

She was beautiful, what a shame

Shouldn't have refused. Not my problem.

Shoulda just married him dummy.

Based and necro pilled.

It’s not. Did you skip history class?

>Hatshepsut, Nefertiti and Cleopatra
weren't all these people severely inbred
youtube.com/watch?v=EaGuMrs_x2M

And yet we allow middle eastern men into our countries. There should be a strict ban on male refugees.

>same civilization
it isnt

Based

Attached: 1612300343754.jpg (1024x580, 61.4K)

Hatshepsut and Nefertiti were nobles, the yokels murdered each other even dumber shit
I don't know why Any Forumstards assume that since Egyptians built pyramids then every citizen must have been a shining beacon of morality and not some impoverished starving sub90IQ violent poorfag, you see history through coloured glasses
it's like when people pretend that modern Iraqis couldn't build ziqqurats or chariots while IRL they can build tanks

Also Nefertiti

Why did they capitalize "women"?

So... she deserved it?

mental illness

Attached: lel.gif (220x220, 775.46K)

Also Cleopatra was Greek*
Fug me I hit post too soon

Pretty funny that they can complain but not realize it's all just a symptom of satanic globohomo sins.

They’re not the same civilisation that had the Pharaohs. Implying modern Egyptians are the same with Ancient Egyptians is like saying Turks are Ancient Greeks/Eastern Romans.

Ancient Egypt was conquered by the Arabs in 525 BCE (202 year rule)

Conquered by the Greeks in 323 BCE (353 years rule)

Conquered by the Romans in 30 BCE (672 years rule)

Conquered by Arab-Muslims in 642 AD and continuing (1,380 years)

2,607 years since foreigners have ruled Egypt and this dumbass thinks they’re the same people.

I heard that some of them return...

>What makes Egypt like this?
Sandniggers.
Stop asking dumb questions you already know the answer to.

Based thot patroller
Lol @ seething honkaloid simps itt

They were too busy fucking their sisters

A butthurt browncel killed her because she had plans to marry a superior white man. Sad; many such cases.

>while others were recording
Poast video lol

He was sentenced to death
Don't murders happen in the west too? You judge all Egyptians based on this guy what are you like 5?
Btw shortly after this incident, a guy shot a girl in university in jordan for the same reason, supposedly he killed himself when the cops surrounded him.
Now they're introducing magnetic gates at all colleges. Is this what a glowie operation feels like?

Egypt prior to that series of conquests had over 5 million people, up to 7 according to some, 6 being average
>Persians
Who barely sent any recorded colonists
>Greeks
Who sent 200-300k settlers in klerouchoi
>Romans
Who sent less than 100k veteran settlers
>Arabs
Who numbered 200k in total if memory serves me correctly

a cumulative 10% does not easily replace 90%

Usually.

>when you have to ask a woman to marry you instead of just negotiating with her father in livestock
That's what a real beta looks like.

Attached: 1657571260649.png (500x625, 175.93K)

Pretty white

>NOOOOO DON'T JUDGE ARABS BASED ON ONE INCIDENT
>you see a black guy murder someone
>OMG NIGGERS ARE SO VIOLENT REEEEEEEEEEE

Talking to brown people on Any Forums in a nutshell

Dont forget miscegenation with slaves. One of my old historybooks notes this about Spaniards and Portuguese - lots of emigrants to the colonies, lots of immigrant slaves. Always fun to read books from 60-100 years ago where things like this are mentioned like it's no big deal.

LMAO, why mention Brazil

Medieval muslims were known for cutting off their slaves' dicks and balls doe

You’re beyond an idiot. During the Greek/Roman period. Egypt was the breadbasket of the Mediterranean. It was the most important Roman colony due to its wheat production. There were far more Greeks and Romans living in Egypt than the number you listed, retard.

Alexandria’s general, Ptolemy took the throne and birthed an entire legacy of fake White Greek Pharaohs in Ancient Egypt. They had to have a lot of numbers to protect their government from the natives since the natives continuously tried to overthrow the Ptolemy government since they weren’t real Pharaohs.

Hence why the Greeks built the library of Alexandria, not in Greek but in Egypt — retard.

The same applies for the Arabs. Hence why Islam is the largest religion in Egypt and not the indigenous Egyptian religions or not even the Greek Coptic Church which stems from the Eastern Roman period.

I'm pale, but that's irrelevant
Also, I'm not racist. Maybe not all brown people think the same?
No one talks about race here, we kill each other based on ideology
Btw one of the most famous (ancient) arabic poets was half black, he was too based his tribe was forced to recognise him when slavery was still being practiced.

The ptolomies were psychopaths but there's no evidence this was a product of inbreeding.
his claims about her real appearance seem over extrapolated.