JANUARY 6 PANEL LIVE

GET IN HERE.
THE WALLS ARE CLOSING IN ON THE TRUMP CRIME FAMILY.

Attached: Screenshot_20220712-130253_Kiwi Browser.jpg (1032x604, 351.07K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/live/2022/07/12/us/jan-6-hearing-today-trump
thegatewaypundit.com/2022/07/breaking-jan-6-committee-cancels-thursday-hearing-steve-bannon-says-will-testify-live-person-release-explosive-tgp-report/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

nytimes.com/live/2022/07/12/us/jan-6-hearing-today-trump

How come Trump always wants people to be dealt with swiftly and harshly but he doesn't want to be dealt with that way?

Lifelong republican here
This has really opened my eyes. Trump is a danger to democracy and cannot be allowed near the presidency again

When will Bannon testify?

Lifelong republican here
This has really opened my eyes. Trump is a danger to democracy and cannot be allowed near the presidency again

Jamie Raskin for President 2024 !

lol, reddit is down the hall and to the left, fag

Or Hunter Biden's kids.

Attached: 1657508614129.jpg (454x340, 87.61K)

Facism lol

they cancelled his for now
thegatewaypundit.com/2022/07/breaking-jan-6-committee-cancels-thursday-hearing-steve-bannon-says-will-testify-live-person-release-explosive-tgp-report/

This has been the best comedy produced in decades
Got to hand it to the jews. They are great comedy writers

No one cares about your soap opera. Fuck off tranny.

Hahahahaha
Okay rabbi
We totally believe you

what happened on january 6th? I don't remember anything significant happening on that day

It's Over...

Attached: 1655401850480.jpg (865x1024, 73.45K)

when does Trump testify?

Never. It's this is just propaganda. A dog and pony show if you will

>THE WALLS ARE CLOSING IN ON THE TRUMP CRIME FAMILY
You fuckers have been spouting this nonsense for 6 years. Give it up.. Pelosi is high on polident and drunk and bourbon. She doesn't have shit on Trump. Bitch is gonna turn to dust any minute now. Rich miserable bitch

MAGA. Still voting Trump.

>lifelong faggots here
Fixed that for you two homos

Trump per Rudy on not fighting for the election win "You guys are a bunch of pussies!!"

It’s so compelling that Schindler is trying to amend the NDAA to seal their records.

Attached: 9BE3E45F-53C9-4CAE-AF32-025E7866F40D.jpg (800x416, 28.44K)

Lifelong republican here
This has really opened my eyes. Trump is a danger to democracy and cannot be allowed near the presidency again. he can't get the nuclear codes!

Place yer bets and cap yer screens.

Attached: prison2.jpg (1600x988, 305.08K)

>Lifelong republican here

Attached: 1655091473082.jpg (400x400, 29.49K)

The minute he said he'd only testify if it was broadcast live, they abruptly cancelled it - for, uh, reasons.

I bet if Trump ever does press the button it's with his massive balls of brass.

hunter biden was caught on video weighing crack rocks lol

I'm pretty proud of my fellow countrymen for getting rid of Trump. Four years, 2 impeachments and down the road.

Gotta say. Pretty cool, America.

Attached: over3.jpg (2000x1205, 205.03K)

NPR is cancer, this thread is cancer, you retards are cancer.
Herbs

It's safe to say politics is not Trump's strong point.

Attached: dump45~2.jpg (635x690, 76.03K)

Lifelong neocon here
This has really opened my eyes. My sissy penis cannot satisfy real women like Trump's can. I need Israel because Jews are G-d's chosen people.

How on earth did Steve Bannon even get invited to speak?
No really, how?
I thought this whole thing was Democrat-run.

I love that they're holding a panel on an insurrection where no one brought guns and most people stayed within the silk ropes, yet they're completely ignoring the gigabytes of proof that Hunter Biden's been cutting shady deals with external forces for his dad and calls his dad a Pedo

LOL. Conservatives and gay sex. Every time.

Liz Cheney needs to go duck hunting with her father. Fuck that bitch

No one cares about this commie show trial. Its blatantly unconstitutional and partisan.

OH NOO!! A PILE OF REPUBLICAN BULLSHIT!!! FABRICATED HORSE TURDS!!

Anyway.

>noooo, you can't just protest democracy unless our side loses!

The Trump Crime family is on trial. Nowhere near the White House.

I love America.

Attached: over1.jpg (1500x1064, 126.89K)

What are all these faggots doing in here?

Womp womp.

Attached: over.jpg (800x508, 42.05K)

God the war needs to kick off.

Lifetime trump supporter here, not gonna lie, I was on the train until these hearings. All this hearsay is very convincing. We can't let him get the insurrection codes.

TRUMP BAD!!!! ORANGE MAN BAD!!!!!

Attached: 1611115261449.jpg (256x256, 16.2K)

Lifelong republican here

I'm stealing this bait.

>FABRICATED
nobody tell it.

I really don't know.
I think they thought they were gonna railroad him, then bannon leaked the FBI agent testimony that proud boys were good boys and demanded an in-person live hearing.
Now the laptop is out globally.
Not watching any of this shitty LARP committee hearings.
I'd actually watch it probably if bannon was up there talking shit. It'd be pretty entertaining.

She's getting primary'd next month, this is her last capital hill appearance. Democrats will dump a lot of money into her campaign trying though.

Attached: 1652551367595.jpg (1798x2048, 252.33K)

No shit. A few days of almighty Liberal hellfire in the broke ass redneck opium States and we end the civil war again. FOREVER.

MUELLER HURRY 3.0.

>cancelling testimony
>cancelling
>testimony

These people spent countless tax dollars on a courtroom television set to make you think this hearing is anything but a big cry circle.

Attached: 1642625001820.gif (345x498, 196.15K)

hey bud I think you're confused, Trump hasn't bene president for a while, why would they try to do something about a president that's been out of office for 2 years? Makes no sense. read a book, touch grass, have sex, go outside, take your meds, stop poisoning the well, arent you getting sleepy?

Lifelong republican here

We have to keep him away from the nuclear button

Is seizing commie red state land on the table? Blue states have been propping up these parasites for decades. I feel like it's time to foreclose on that land.

Nobody give a shit about your retarded clown show.

Did they just show Any Forums threads?

LMAO just showed some shitposts from here

oooh noooooo r/td reeeeee
the crime is supporting trump

They're showing screenshots from Any Forums lol

It's hard to watch the ratfaced kike that is chairing this farce.

looool this shit is NOT going to have the effect they think it's going to have....

Wish the walls would come closing in on all these swamp rat crime families instead. Fuck you and your massas' fake and gay kangaroo court OP.

Folks, I'm no legal expert but Trump does seem to prefer the color orange.

Attached: moscow2.jpg (1800x932, 221.49K)

Lifelong republican here
This has really opened my eyes. Trump is a danger to democracy and cannot be allowed near the presidency again. he can't get the nuclear codes! I need scissors! 62!

>Retarded clown show
Case in point

Tick tock.....

Attached: 1653588141699.jpg (1024x576, 47.14K)

You're deranged. I cannot imagine how bad you smell.