The leader of the far right

>the leader of the far right

Attached: 1655847410933.jpg (480x360, 37.82K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/nickmartin/status/1530694759592759296
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No, everyone in this movement is their own leader because of how decentralized it is. Lurk moar newfag.

I own a massive field, and there's a wizard in this field.

>eceleb shit

Anti-Nick shills... I don't feel so good..
twitter.com/nickmartin/status/1530694759592759296

Attached: Screenshot_20220628-004231-407.png (720x1024, 198.03K)

Get out of here anti nick shill. Name one alternative conservative leader who ruffles enough feathers and gets on the front page of Drudge report. He is better than any other faggot out there. Name one person who has more traction? Spencer? Lol

I'm as far right as you can get but still jerk off to traps, nothing wrong with it if they are cute
non-passable troons get the rope

Remember when Alex Jones supposedly got caught on a tranny website, that was bullshit too. Dunno if nick is a faggot or not but I don't believe anything about anyone anymore

I'm convinced that this guy is just some Any Forums fever dream. I have never once heard him mentioned anywhere in the real world. He only exists in your poisoned minds.

All actors are kikes

Because its working

normies know him as the far right guy who thinks sex with women is gay

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-07-01 at 9.15.07 AM.png (859x783, 293.77K)

Implying normies know anyone beyond nigger celebs

Nothing on the internet is real. Nick has maybe a few thousand viewers and supposedly that makes him the biggest far right personality in media. Everything is just gossip at the end of the day.

No normie has ever heard of him. Guaranteed. Go walk down the street and ask people.

Is that Nick the spic Fuentes? That nigga been on my mind. No cap, I been thinking about that time when I barebacked him raw in an Orlando Air BnB. That shit had to be the tightest, most hispanic, wettest boy pussy I've ever laid pipe into. I swear to God, the most heavenly high is gargling that wonderboy's nuts while going fist deep into his shitter. I had Nick screaming in the sheets with head too ridiculous to ignore. That nigga frotted my cock until he busted on my mouth, I had to return the favor. That nigga Fuentes and I been fucking non-stop ever since, but keep that shit on the DL. He does that shit for free. If you're gonna ask me how to "long" Nick Fuentes, I'll be deadass. All you gotta do is ask, be straight up, and get physical real quick. Touch his nuts, get on ya knees, talk your shit. He doesn't play around with no pansy-ass niggas either. He likes his men manly, and his dick thick. White skin, 6'5 is the minimum and I ain't talking about height boy. That spic Nick Fuentes stole my heart and drank my seed.

If you follow people like him, whether or not any of the stories are true, you should seriously consider killing yourself.

Regardless of whether this guy does or does not literally suck cock, he is still a faggot and anyone who gives a shit about him or any other e-celeb is also a faggot.

Attached: 59a9dc1d93632.jpg (1043x1345, 201.04K)

What are the political implications of children putting on suits and ties and pretending to know anything, given their limited experience?

Kami, what’re you doing in South Africa?

We respond to these threads because we actually care about you losers and want better for you than what some crypto kike with rich parents wants for you

Tgirl sucking a shotgun and then he blows his head off

Of course, thats something people go to Xvideos for!

No one cares about this irrelevant try hard astroturfed zoomer kike controlled OP who has multiple gay shill threads filled with fake comments from their chat script at all times. These kike parasites desperately want you to pay attention to shabbos and kike “e-celebs” while sliding the board and astroturfing kikes as your leaders. This is just one example of a shill op currently taking place.

>>secretly gay
There's nothing secret about it, the guy is a huge faggot, like OP.

how long have kiwitrannies been here crying about fuentes at this point? 3,4 months?

Attached: sussy.jpg (680x680, 64.67K)

>incel tmz
take it to discord

there is no far right mutt retard and any attempt to collectivize people who dont think murdering babies is okay is a glowie op to label them as extremists