Why do Chinese mods keep deleting threds talking about the Hazelwood mine fire?

A very well known Australian user died tonight and he posted this thread that has now been deleted before he died.
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/386414598/
Any time this topic is discussed on Any Forums though it keeps getting deleted by mods.

Why do mods not want anyone to discuss the Hazelwood open cut mine fire like this Australian user requested we do as his final wish on this planet?

Attached: 1647731875381.jpg (519x533, 93.94K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vic.gov.au/hazelwood-mine-fire-inquiry-victorian-government-response-and-actions
knowledge.aidr.org.au/resources/bushfire-hazelwood-open-cut-mine-fire-victoria-2014/
abc.net.au/news/2014-09-02/hazelwood-coal-mine-fire-morwell/5711564
parliament.vic.gov.au/file_uploads/11172_HAZ_MFIReport-2015_16-Volume4_FA_LR_15B0_pQfGZRfC.pdf
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/386414598/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Announcing a sage/encouraging others to sage is a breach of global rule 7 on Any Forums and a bannable offense.

>jew sages
somebody cares
Which mine is it Any Forums

Attached: oops.png (2374x1112, 3.83M)

It is the Hazelwood Open cut mine.
If you google it the first image you get is of it on fire lol

Attached: THUMBNAIL_SOURCE1.jpg (500x332, 28.19K)

>Hazelwood Open cut mine
K, so it's also called the Morwell mine apparently
good to know there are two names

Attached: oops.png (1186x698, 769.34K)

Interesting. Have a bump

Jesus fucking christ this looks like a road into hell kek wtf happened here?????
Why is the topic being censored on Any Forums????????????????

Attached: thumb_Australia_Hazelwood.jpg (364x240, 17.66K)

>Chinese company lighting a coal mine on fire
So, it could be that the Morwell/Hazelwood employed a chinese company as contractor to do the mining.
>In 2014, Hazelwood employed 495 staff directly and on average 300 contractors. On 3 November 2016, Engie announced that the entire Hazelwood plant would be closed at the end of March 2017 giving five months notice of the closure.

The mine seems to be owned by Engie (formerly GDF Suez) French, with a 72% share and Mitsui & Co (Japan). with a 28% share.
>The power station closed in March 2017. When the power station closed, wholesale prices in Victoria were up 85% on 2016, according to the Australian Energy Regulator, and for the first time in almost a decade, the state relied on energy from interstate to meet its needs.
whole sale prices in victoria were up 85%
Loy Yang seems to have ignited their competition and profited off the skyrocketing prices.

I think I figured it out.

Jesus christ that makes sense i guess?
So you think Loy Yang the Chinese company set the Hazelwood mine on fire to put the french out of business??????
HOLY SHIT!!!!!!!

China has mods user.
Maybe they don't want us to know Loy Yang started the fire which closed down a competing French/Japanese mine.

>So you think Loy Yang the Chinese company set the Hazelwood mine on fire to put the french out of business??????
If we use Occam's razor, yes, it does seems like the most simple result.
China is known to destroy competition, without regard to life or planet.

Nah this is current affair/60 minute levels of news and i am going to sing to high heaven about it.
Scary part is though... the user that told us about this was the most notorious shitposter on Any Forums....?
Why did he wait till he was nearly dead to tell us this stuff is it that dangerous?

>Nah this is current affair/60 minute levels of news and i am going to sing to high heaven about it.
I applaud you, but please stay safe my friend.
>Scary part is though... the user that told us about this was the most notorious shitposter on Any Forums....?
Yeah, one of the main reasons I was so interested in figuring it out. I hope we did figure it out. For shitposters sake and the sake of all affected by it..
>Why did he wait till he was nearly dead to tell us this stuff is it that dangerous?
Maybe he thought he would live long enough to get some money out of it, if it went into a lawsuit and didn't want to compromise the lawsuit.

I don;t think he did, i remember him telling us all about his terminal illness back in like 2015 but he never said what caused it everyone assumed it was cigarettes or drugs or something because the cunt drank alcohol like a fish consumed water.

Maybe he was gag-ordered and was getting close to death and said fuck it, and spoke out.
It's hard to pinpoint a dying mans mental state.
I just hope we got close enough to figure it out.

>445599
triple doubles
>446446
double three digits
spoopy energy

That makes sense? A gag order and breaching it in death?
Maybe he was paid out not to speak about it?

>Maybe he was paid out not to speak about it?
Yeah, that makes a lot more sense than your normal NDA. People break NDA's all the time, but when you're getting paid not to speak out about it, that changes it

Ummm fuck user revealed something huge and we need to dig it out
vic.gov.au/hazelwood-mine-fire-inquiry-victorian-government-response-and-actions
knowledge.aidr.org.au/resources/bushfire-hazelwood-open-cut-mine-fire-victoria-2014/
abc.net.au/news/2014-09-02/hazelwood-coal-mine-fire-morwell/5711564
parliament.vic.gov.au/file_uploads/11172_HAZ_MFIReport-2015_16-Volume4_FA_LR_15B0_pQfGZRfC.pdf

I love a mystery!

Because white whores getting plowed by niggers is the most political thing ever.
Possible cover up of a mine fire by Australian government to protect the Chinese isn't political.
Stop spamming the board.

Attached: 1656885719824.jpg (208x310, 25.71K)

Jesus, look at all that coal smoke. That's fucking insane.

Attached: oops.png (717x479, 450.69K)

>Possible cover up of a mine fire by Australian government to protect the Chinese isn't political.
wat

And like 500k people were breathing this???
How was this not world wide news????
That is fucking coal smoke????
Super fucking toxic?????

Attached: wtf.jpg (1271x715, 90.88K)

Fucking coalburners

Like holy fucking shit i now get why threds were being deleted?
You can't even save these images off google without using a snipping tool?

Attached: coal smoke.jpg (1293x719, 72.66K)

>And like 500k people were breathing this???
>That is fucking coal smoke????
>Super fucking toxic?????
Yep.

>How was this not world wide news????
CCCP has deep pockets and can sway media coverage. Just look at US news and how "china virus" and "wuhan virus" were widely accepted names before CCCP got involved and labeled those terms racist.
Then poof it was no longer called "china virus" and "wuhan virus".
The rabbit hole goes deep, this coal fire is probably a canary story for something much larger. I suspect it is.

top fucking kek

Yeah but this wasn't even new in Australia i never knew about this????

People are getting very sick from breathing coal fumes from the fire. One user said as many as 300k auzzies will croak from it. He said he was one. Also he was dying and apparently died.

That was user that croaked tonight.
He spilled the beans before he croaked in this thred archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/386414598/

>You can't even save these images off google without using a snipping tool?
I thought it was because I'm using a different browser than normal, they actually made it so you cant save images they dont want you to see?