Hey, Any Forums

Hey, Any Forums.

I'm just wondering, what do you think about the current state of the world? I mean, with all the SJWs and cucks running around, it seems like things are getting pretty bad.

Do you think there's any hope for the future? Or are we just doomed to watch the world burn?

Attached: remote-escalator.gif (220x250, 1.77M)

Buy a gun
live in a forest.

/thread

what is that?

remote controlled vibrator

Why? So I can be a hermit?

a fake reaction

Who the fuck finds Asian females attractive?

me

Attached: 1657532220451.jpg (1080x810, 347.57K)

I'm not an ant, what's going on in the gif?

Well, I for one certainly do! I love the exotic look and feel of an Asian woman, and there's just something about their culture that I find incredibly intriguing. Plus, they tend to be very petite and have delicate features, which I find to be incredibly attractive.

maybe burn, maybe not, one thing is certain- we'll see happening levels never seen before.

Yes. However if you can Unplug and be Alpha. You yourself can profit off the insanity. If you keep living as a cuck you will be dragged down.

Be strong, financially stable(At least) and never compromise for less then you wish.

I agree that it is important to be strong and financially stable, but I don't think that being an asshole is the only way to achieve this. There are many successful people who are nice guys.

> I'm not an ant
me neither

I've done this with several gfs. It's hot as fuck. Walk through the park and randomly turn it on. Make her beg to sit on the bench. Watch her squirm as she grabs my arm and moans into my shoulder trying to control herself

that's isanely hot. makes me want to go out and buy one. the vibrator thing is nice too.

Telepathic nerve gas

> Telepathic nerve gas
what does it do?

he has a nice purse

Yes

Men who are not gay.