I was raised by aunts who sexually assaulted me

I was raised by aunts who sexually assaulted me.
No, they didnt let me fuck or touch them.They treated me like i was gay from a small age and even put many suppositories in me since i can remember. They also kicked all the girls i would bring home and told them shameful things about me for no reason.

The question is: how the fuck do i become a man now? Almost 30yo and i have no idea how to act. Luckily im skinny and a bit built, but thats all.
Im starting to understand serial killers like Ted Bundy and others.
Women raise mentally ill men.

Attached: ted_biografia_widelg.jpg (800x450, 55.08K)

You should beat the shit out of your aunts.

I would get arrested

considering you've made it 30 years in Brazil I think you can confidently say you're a man

This. And skull fuck their severed heads

Attached: 851546D0-375A-4AFE-A7A2-70D60333BDEC.jpg (2448x2112, 285.72K)

Ur in brazil

Make it look like a robbery

Damn those are some really bad aunts. Sorry Pede!

This kek

It would be worth it. They PERMENATELY fucked your psyche and haven't suffered whatsoever for that. Seriously dude, it might do you some good psychologically speaking. Reclaim your mind. Do the couple months in jail and you'll come out a new man. Sometimes the best thing that can happen to a person is the thing they want the least.

Why are you trying to deny you're gay so bad?

Attached: 1646284010460.jpg (640x800, 140.91K)

But they probably did this thinking they were doing something good, i dont know.
I think they started the suppositories because i was fooling around with a female cousin of my age, but she probably told them i forced her when they found out, so it wasnt so bad for her.
We were 9 when it started and ended when we were like 12.
I just dont understand why they would kick the girls out. Maybe they tought i was forcing them too.

Read post. I have nothing against gays, i talk to them normally but i find them disgusting.

This, it'll be like your rite of passage into manhood

You sound gay to me.

Attached: 1646285019414.jpg (1440x1799, 172.17K)

"He then decapitated her and engaged in irrumatio with her severed head, then used it as a dart board. Kemper stated that he "put [her head] on a shelf and screamed at it for an hour ... threw darts at it," and, ultimately, "smashed her face in."[27][55] He also cut out her tongue and larynx and put them in the garbage disposal. However, the garbage disposal could not break down the tough vocal cords and ejected the tissue back into the sink. "That seemed appropriate, as much as she'd bitched and screamed and yelled at me over so many years", Kemper later said."

dare I say...

BA- BA- BA- BASED!

Attached: 9F5FFC70-37A9-44B2-8CCA-5988ACCE9F6A.jpg (500x500, 48.7K)

I know men probably did this to you when you were young and influenced you to become this ill thing you are today.
Im really sorry for it, but i wont fall for it. Gays themselves told me to stay away from gays llike you.

Hope you can accept yourself one day.

Attached: 1635988899935.jpg (679x946, 156K)

You know you wake up everyday and when you look at the mirror you know you're ill and wasnt like that when a child.

You sound very insecure.

Attached: 0ENDVxO.gif (500x236, 938.46K)

Thats called projection and its why you people get beat up in streets.
Probably wanking one off right now, right? See how you're a beast?

FPBP
also start spreading rumors that your aunt's are talking mad shit about your local druglords. They'll make masks of their faces that you can wear when you put your pills up your ass or whatever.