You miss him

Admit it chuds you miss McCain, you wish he won in 2008.

If he won:
>No gay marriage
>Low taxes
>No ESG wokeness
>More moderate DNC
>No nigger president

Zoomers, faggots and chuds will seethe.

Attached: 563px-John_McCain_official_portrait_with_alternative_background.jpg (563x768, 73.05K)

He is better than "king of the poor rural white trash hordes" Trump

6 gorillion new Israel aids packages and 4 new sandnigger wars.

The Gooks were too kind to him.

Excellent. Just what we need! More money to kikes NOW! God bless the neocon faggot McCain. May he be sucking off Israelis and starting wars in Heaven.

This

Is that really different from Trump?

Trump escalated Obama's war on ISIS in Iraq, Syria and Libya. He bombed Assad's positions in Syria, he ordered US forces to attack Assad and Russian positions in Syria, he allowed Turkey to cross Syria's border. He killed Qassem Soleimani and Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi. Trump was pro-Israel out the ass. Trump was as much a neocon as McCain, neoconism dominates the GOP and that isn't changing get over it.

He is burning in hell where he belongs

Attached: 1580938666549.jpg (435x435, 29.32K)

How is that different from Trump, Obama or Biden?

Trump isn't that bad, but if McCain won he wouldn't have been needed.

China doesn't have Crash5planes Mcnigger Mccains.

Attached: 182232256.jpg (285x190, 10.54K)

The dude killed over 130 US sailors and almost sunk a carrier while playing a joke with his aircraft. Hope he's burning in hell.

Attached: mccain.jpg (222x166, 6.95K)

How many Communists have you bombed outside of mincraft?

McCain had more balls than you faggot, I bet you're a nigger or a jew.

you mean executed. right?

Who the fuck are you, his nephew or some shit? Nobody likes john McCain he was a piece of shit.

McCain helped the democrats and FBI spy on Trump by laundering their fake and gay pisstape dossier for them so they could say it came from a republican.
If McCain isnt burning in hell, God should be.

Who keeps making all these "you miss XYZ boomer necon" threads every day for the last week or two? No we don't. fuck off cunt.

Attached: 1551630487044.jpg (722x712, 35.89K)

I can't believe I voted for that guy. Fuckin a.

bomb bomb bomb
bomb bomb Iran

He worked directly with ISIS.

Songbirg of the Hanoi Hilton
lil Johnnie got more white farmboys killed than gook farmboys

If he won? He's the epitome of controlled opposition. He practically campaigned for Obama. Who am I kidding? He DID campaign for Obama.

agreed

Lets not forget Johnny and his boyfriend Lindsey Graham and their business dealings with munition factories in Ukraine.