BRAZILIAN SNIPER THALITA DO VALLE KILLED IN AIRSTRIKE IN UKRAINE

As yet another example of russian savagery, brazilian model and elite sniper Thalita do Valle saw the bunker she was hiding set on fire. She's quoted saying "This is nothing like Counter Strike, killstreaks are bullshit" during the attack. Unable to escape the inferno, she burned to a crisp and was allegedly considered by the invading chechen soldiers as a possible ingredient for the brazilian delicacy 'sopa de macaco', as stated by her family to the press.

freepressjournal.in/world/elite-sniper-model-from-brazil-killed-in-russian-military-strike-fighting-for-ukraine

President Bolsonaro published no statements about the matter.

Attached: SNIPER.png (420x584, 600.91K)

Good. That bitch Learned her lesson in the hard way

HA HA! Hope she suffered..

M16 with iron sights.
>Sniper

I don't get this.

Why are you happy a woman died? She was a volunteer fighting for what she believed in. Sure, it was stupid, but she could've just stayed in Brazil taking Instagram pictures of her ass and of the people she killed like the cops often do. Instead she chose to go abroad and fight a doomed war against a much more powerful regime struggling for its existence.

Sure, it was pretty stupid and incredibly bluepilled. But it is tragic. The media's at fault for convincing this woman and so many more that the Ukraine is a democracy rather than a NATO-backed satellite state to be used as a platform to cripple and destroy Russia.

Attached: town-rapist.png (1017x580, 248.74K)

>pic related

Attached: sniper2.png (367x402, 220.73K)

15 year old edge lords my man. Is this your first day?

I've been on Any Forums since 2013.

I just think this is gratuitious hate.

Jesus Christ
Makeup applied with a fucking paint roller and zero trigger discipline

I wonder if parts of her vagina survived.

>Be girl wannabe soldier
>Have giant phallic object with propulsion system hit you so hard with its Nut you are blasted apart
The best dicking she ever had, she was literally built for Big Toma Hawk

Attached: 1657295240864.gif (497x302, 3.01M)

>elite sniper
>no sniper rifle in picrel
i hate spics so much

Red dot is for virgins, iron sight for chads.

>it is tragic
In what way? It's not tragic when people who fully deserve to die in a painful way meet their fitting end

Yup. This is a generation of psychopaths. Probably due to antidepressants or anti anxiety meds. This unfortunately is still the best place to get news. The obvious downside is you have to scroll past a bunch of retards and bots to get it

got what deserved

what do you expect in a warzone???

Good riddance of that ethot Russians

Attached: yszrp2uq2c781.png (640x497, 223.86K)

>Model pushing 40 youtubing her experiences
Trying to stay relevant obviously

Print that wall of text, roll it and put it up your ass simp

Attached: UmWVqP7Cl6Mtj1KQBu0koZVpEWTgn9PgIw21BOAkh-w.jpg (1432x891, 104K)

Why does she deserve to die in a painful way?

Let me guess, she would never fuck you?

I don't know, it wasn't like this 9 years ago. This board just went down really bad with the misoginy and misanthropy. I still come here for the news, but I cannot deny people here are more radical today than they ever were. I don't blame them, considering the state of the world, but a part of wonders if these posts are unironic and people here genuinely want volunteers in the Ukraine war to die a painful death because they were bamboozled by the press.

I think Christchurch was the breaking point.

being a dime a dozen warmongering attention whore

>She was a volunteer fighting for what she believed in.
You fight for kikes you get the pike.

I'm extremely happy that she's dead because she's literal fucking cancer. Female soldiers are the worst type of cancer imaginable. And what she believed in was a canceroujs globohomo world so I am extra glad that this bitch is dead.

What the fuck was a monkey bitch doing in Ukraine anyways. Jesus christ I hate women so fucking much.

She is trans? Did a scene with Roberto and Castro Supereme?

Stupidity is made to be laughed at.
>But she followed her dream
>But she fought for what she believed in
You can believe in a lot of things, you can fight and die for a lot of things, but if that thing ends up benefitting the Jews you best believe, I'm gonna be there to fucking laugh at you every single fucking time.

>M16A2

>sniper

Anything with a long barrel is a sniper to you sissies isn’t it

Attached: 5CA206A2-58D7-4297-A02F-9F6DE4591E41.jpg (1024x752, 63.49K)

Also who wears makeup when in the field? That’s how you get massive infections. She’s probably just a propaganda girl

>9 years
Newfaggot. Been here since 2010. Nothing changed. Women deserve no rights. Women who enter male spaces actively deserve harsh punishments.

good! coward snipers deserve the worst

user is a member of the liberal right-wing in Brazil, complete illiterate on every subject, that type of right that is always bowing minorities because "we don't hate them, take that commies" line of thought

Spic died nobody cried

>B-But... She was tricked!
Doesn't matter. Dying fighting for your enemy, or something stupid deserves to get laughed at, no exceptions. There's nothing admirable about it, it's just fucking funny.