I starting seeing niggers in my city, it ie kinda unusual. Everyday i see at least one.. It feels weird...

I starting seeing niggers in my city, it ie kinda unusual. Everyday i see at least one.. It feels weird. Are they fucking the white woman? Should i move to Russia?

Attached: 1657581341194.jpg (1169x1156, 309.63K)

She wont raise it alone. All the disciplined hard working guys that didnt fuck her are taxed to pay for her gibsmedats and whatever special needs class her 80iq niglet will need.

Now fast forward to 20 years. You'll be surrounded by them. It's the fate of every white nation who allow them in willingly.

Attached: 1523774881991.gif (684x784, 611.64K)

Speaking of niggers, seen that piece of shit Hunter Biden and Pedo Pete? Good job Any Forums.
Fuck off Freemasons.

Attached: 446225F5-B707-4BAB-A380-1BDC93EC5BD3.jpg (750x735, 441.76K)

As christcucks decline whites will stop feeding niggers so they cant have 7 kids anymore

Yes, its all pedos? We already knew! Wtf are you going to do about it mutt? Shoot them with guns like that japanese guy?
>Umm no imma spam on 4cuck
Kys

>Should i move to Russia?

Bro, i've seen 5 n-words in my hometown since 1997 and 3 of them only this year.
One in electric company office and 2 in a bus.
It's exponential growth of n-words in Russia.

It's not just the christcucks. It's also Western governments, NGO's and even the chinks who are massively investing in many African countries. Their growth is only just the start. I only wish for climate change to be real so that their country rapidly become inhospitable and they stop reproducing like rabbits.

Russia definitely has more niggers than Romania.
Also I don’t think you should dilute their gene pool by misegenating with Slavs.

Nah, the upcoming famines will take care of that. Africa will be under a billion in 2030.

Wtf are you talking about

Go outside and punch them they don't belong in eastern europe

Dominant traits dilute when separated, and that's why recessive genes are known for returning in later generations. Mixing a dominant trait with a recessive trait will create an incomplete dominant trait, which LOOKS like a pure dominant but CARRIES the recessive gene. In a way, incomplete dominants are like a Trojan horse that provides cover for hidden recessive genes. Once the moment is right... they appear!

The white recessive traits are sometimes ostracized as a sign of inbreeding, but it is NOT true. Traits such as
>Green eyes
>Red hair
>Blue eyes
>Blonde hair
>White skin
are NOT inbred just because they're recessive. Their gene pools aren't that shallow. Actual inbreds look like goblins because their gene pool is more like a gene puddle (and you don't dive into puddles without ruining your face).

When the left says "abolish whiteness" what do they mean? No one ever truly knows what the left is trying to say, but we can guess using deductive reasoning. Since they don't consider white to be a culture or a race--yet they can still spot a white in a crowd--whiteness to them is clearly a list of recessive traits that they want to stop the spread of. Evidence for this includes: accusations of overpopulation or environmental terrorism, talk about "dark energy" or being "bone chilling", using words like soulless/creepy/dumb/privileged, and more. Isn't it obvious from what they say that whiteness to them is just a list of recessive traits? That's interesting, because humanity could become a white and part-white race. The recessive white traits are technically minority traits in the gene pool, but they are desirable enough to continue spreading around. A plausible scenario is the world becoming 50% mixed, 25% light, and 25% dark. At that point, the possibility of a so-called white extinction or great white replacement would go out the window.

The chad recessive returns

Attached: recessive return.jpg (500x500, 61.73K)

Russia has a lot of minorities, way more than Romania
He isn’t Slavic also, so I don’t want him to go to Russia just so he can racemix.

Not niggers tho

Our minorities know that if they commit crime they'll be beaten while their anus will be stretched with champaign bottle.

While yours are protected class with zero responsibilities.

We are not the same

there is nothing wrong with this pic

Why are you saying N-word?
Are you poasting from the work device in a global homo office ?

Attached: 1657569451384.jpg (750x832, 146.36K)

Recessive genes can cause problems if you arent a man of science who completely trusts his wife

Attached: FLVLz-OZX0-AYDXBk-618x873.jpg (618x873, 88.63K)

unde? cluj?

these population charts assume so much, like we'll keep giving africa food and it wont starve itself from a certain point

my wife has this gene too