POUND NEXT

bahahahaha. fucking cucked european queers.

>ve vill make le new currency
>ve vill make it worth $2
>guaranteed superiority
>le cheese

now look at you. 80 cents next
and the pound is next. bunch of paki trannys

Attached: 873BF3E6-6715-4A4A-AF34-42BF454FA5A9.jpg (750x653, 110.94K)

Good luck trying to export anything at that rate.

export what? taiwan pity-buys european beer and thats it. europe doesnt export anything worth shit. the price of a BMW may go down by a fraction woop de doo.

I thought we were talking about the US Dollar and not the Taiwan dollar. What does the value of the USD have to do with Taiwan?

NONONONOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

you are talking about european exports. europe exports practically nothing. whens the last time you went and bought some neccesity and you discover the only choice is to buy one made in europe? never times. thats how many times.

jokes on you I only hold bitcoins.
>inb4 it dumped 80pct
jokes still on you I don't care about imaginary dollar or any fiat valuations. needless to say im inthe market since 2017 so it doesn't matter

Ping pong ching Chong. In a year you'll have no currency but a bowl of bat soup.

Europe is our bitch

If you want people to use your kike coins make a better system.

>you are talking about european exports.
Because you posted the dollar euro exchange rate you fucking retard.

U will suck Chinese cock for social credit score before 2025 is over.

i'll laugh when big dick daddy xi inevitably gets to you

>the pounds next
if its not do i get a sloppy amerimutt blowjob

Attached: gj.jfif.jpg (232x217, 7.48K)

The don't make anything anymore since (((they))) outsourced all their industry and told everyone who complained that they were antisemites.

nah
nah, seriously
if the dollar doesnt beat the pound im unzipping my trousers pulling out my massive english cock and some mixed race amerimutt simply must wrap his amerimutt lips around the tip and start sucking like his life depends on it, because in my presence it does

From a nigger

EUR USD & GBP will all remain/converge on 1 or damn close to it. Then we will be very kindly offered a single currency across UK/EU/US.

Attached: 33years.jpg (960x961, 114.83K)

Taiwan number 1 at hurting my feelings

The usa is the least dependent country on foreign trade in the world and 90% of that is between mexico and canada
We’ve been reshoring for years now, only company still in china is apple and they recently announced they are leaving too. BMWs, Mercedes, Toyotas, etc are all made in the American South

the Euro lost 40% against the taiwan dollar in 10 years bro.

Attached: D9B0846B-EDB9-46B5-B3F9-02B7FFB3D3B8.jpg (750x745, 164.07K)

why would america want to hitch their cart to a bunch of useless queer niggers and an island full of pakis ? you must be insane

Oh look, another russian troll that tries to divide

Retard

Attached: 2022-07-12_175935.jpg (1109x776, 111.84K)

with aids

and not a single one of those bars shows more exports than imports. the closest one is germany and its exactly half.

growing up in Germany I remember 5 marks was 1USD at one time lol.

You now you want to brag about trade surplus?

Attached: 2022-07-12_180442.jpg (566x365, 56.92K)

russia is gonna lose any day now i swear. the international reddit tranny legion will finish them off with the ghost of kiev europe just needs to unite against putin with the power of democracy and his days are numbered.

Feel like pure shit, just want November 2007 back

Attached: 47F59533-B0B3-490E-8A8F-343E71DBE2C1.jpg (1125x1395, 367.12K)

>2019