Vaxsisters, I'm scare

UK Gov. quietly published a report confirming the Vaccinated account for 94% of all COVID-19 Deaths since April, 90% of which were Triple/Quadruple Jabbed

expose-news.com/2022/07/11/boris-distraction-uk-gov-revealed-triple-vaccinated-94percent-covid-deaths/

Attached: Bong_vax_deaths.png (640x360, 278.71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/I_hYgIpxM4A
walesonline.co.uk/news/uk-news/energy-bill-price-rise-cause-22971008
dailymail.co.uk/health/article-11001673/Sex-NOT-limited-male-female-Fury-woke-guidance-dismisses-basic-biology.html?ito=social-twitter_mailonline
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

More cover up, full damage control mode engaged.

Attached: Ontario_vax_data.jpg (833x1024, 79K)

When 90% of a population is fully vaxxed it makes sense that they would make up the majority of deaths. Use your brain

Stfu faggot

You just admitted that the vaccines were useless

>openly admitting that the vaccines don't prevent death or spread.
Kek. No refunds vaxxie. You're property now.

Attached: 1607245853319.gif (446x374, 920.28K)

NOT.
MY.
PROBLEM.

GET FUCKED.

Attached: 1641669494327.jpg (1024x993, 65.05K)

First, not 90% are fully vaxxed, second, if the jab works at treating COVID, why do they account for so much COVID deaths?

>The current population of the United Kingdom is 68,606,562 as of Tuesday, July 12, 2022, based on Worldometer elaboration of the latest United Nations data.

First dose total

Second dose total

>Booster or third dose total
>39,991,722

So, 58% of the population is fully vaxxed, leaf.

faulty premise and faulty conclusion

the data shows that of the 95% who died and were vaccinated, 90% were triple or quadruple vaccinated
the governments own figures - faked or otherwise - state that 39,991,722 people are triple vaccinated or above
the UK population is apparently somewhere in the region of 67.95 million people
meaning it's 58.854631346578% of the population who've been triple vaxxed, but they're accounting for 84.6% of the deaths

that's a pretty big discrepancy

Believe what you want but the science is clear. You need to get boosted

Attached: boost.jpg (899x789, 110.48K)

When only 75% of the population is vaxxed, it wouldn't be the majority of deaths. Use your brain.

>When 90% of the sheep took a safe and effective poison it's totally logical they die like flies
Ftfy

CEO of pfizer is jewish.
Director of CDC is jewish.

Don't believe me? Look it up.

What I wouldn't give to cold cock this bitch in the face with brass knuckles.

Attached: bitch.png (281x284, 106.91K)

>More cover up, full damage control mode engaged.

For the last 12 months you were 2x to 3x as likely to get covid if vaxxed. Remember the names of everyone who pushed this lockdown and vaxes. When lights go out, you know what to do.

>When 90% of a population is fully vaxxed it makes sense that they would make up the majority of deaths. Use your brain

The data was per capita you retarded ape.

Good.

Attached: montagnier--VAIDS.jpg (760x784, 70.54K)

>Believe what you want but the science is clear. You need to get boosted

Your government job is almost over you fucking parasite.

Get fucking vaxxed now bitch. NOW.

> Ask unvaxed people to test a lot more than vaxed
> Wow, most positive tests are from unvaxed people!

>"WELL, YOU KNOW, I THINK... I CAN TELL YOU WHERE I WAS WHEN THE CNN FEED CAME, THAT (IMMUNITY) WAS 95% EFFECTIVE, FROM THE VACCINE: SO MANY OF US (IN THE CDC) WANTED TO BE HOPEFUL; SO MANY OF US WANTED TO SAY, 'OKAY ― THIS IS OUR TICKET OUT, RIGHT? WE'RE DONE!'.

>"SO, PERHAPS WE HAD TOO LITTLE CAUTION, AND TOO MUCH OPTIMISM (RE. SAFETY AND EFFICIACY OF THE COVID-19 'VACCINES'), FOR SOME GOOD THINGS THAT CAME OUR WAY ― I REALLY DO. I THINK, ALL OF US WANTED THIS (PANDEMIC) TO BE DONE.

>"NOBODY SAID 'WANING ― THE SCIENCE ISN'T GOING TO WORK ― MAYBE IT WON'T WORK, OR IT'LL WEAR OFF'... HEH. NO ONE SAID, 'WHAT IF THE NEXT VARIANT... IT DOESN'T... IT'S NOT AS POTENT AGAINST THE NEXT VARIANT."
~ Rochelle Walensky, Director of the CDC (March 2022)
youtu.be/I_hYgIpxM4A (29:00)

Attached: 1657234685491.jpg (1170x1295, 89.13K)

>90%
Look at this fag believing that narrative. It's 70% at best, bud.

mind blown

>Get fucking vaxxed now bitch. NOW.

Unjabbed
Untested
SMFD

I will, but when will the masses start to put 2+2 together?
If they don't wake up, all of us is doomed.

At this stage msm outlets are mocking vaxxies with stuff like pic related and they STILL don't get what's up.

IT'S REAL:
walesonline.co.uk/news/uk-news/energy-bill-price-rise-cause-22971008

Attached: bullshit_energy_bill.jpg (959x1280, 112.1K)

> Ask unvaxed people to test a lot more than vaxed
> Wow, most positive tests are from unvaxed people!

Enjoy your slow painful death useless eater.

what leads you to believe it's per capita?
it's a direct percentage of the total deaths, not deaths per 100,000 people or whatever
94% of ALL the covid dead were vaccinated, of which 90% were triple vaxxed

Vaxxies
>*Clap*
Dies en masse
>*Clap*
From something
>*Clap*
They're supposed to be immunized for
>*Clap*
Since you vaxxies jannies trannies are kinda dense i figured out that we need to explain to you the situation in an easily understandable way, you're welcome

>When your worst adversarys propaganda gave better advice than your state health authority because your state health authority was too focused on accepting bribes, faking their own shots, and building concentration camps for unvaccinated.
Can the Russians just nuke us all already and get this shit over with?

Attached: 1cw7wg.jpg (640x640, 34.43K)

This same retarded fake news again. Of course it would be Hungary doing Putin's bidding.

>I will, but when will the masses start to put 2+2 together?
>If they don't wake up, all of us is doomed.
>
>At this stage msm outlets are mocking vaxxies with stuff like pic related and they STILL don't get what's up.
>
>IT'S REAL:
>walesonline.co.uk/news/uk-news/energy-bill-price-rise-cause-22971008

They dont have to put things together. Many will never wake up. We just need them hungry and angry enough to step aside for the men to do their work.

UK population is 76% vaxxed. Vaxxie shills sweating.

Attached: shitsniffer.png (896x938, 57.76K)

>what leads you to believe it's per capita?
>it's a direct percentage of the total deaths, not deaths per 100,000 people or whatever
>94% of ALL the covid dead were vaccinated, of which 90% were triple vaxxed

I was speaking about the Canadian data.

Attached: 1657639407291.jpg (1080x2312, 347.74K)

>what leads you to believe it's per capita?
>it's a direct percentage of the total deaths, not deaths per 100,000 people or whatever
>94% of ALL the covid dead were vaccinated, of which 90% were triple vaxxed

Also, show me your source that 90% are tripple jabbed

your reading comprehension needs improvement
analyse this sentence:
>94% of ALL the COVID DEAD were vaccinated, OF WHICH 90% were triple vaxxed

ISAIAH 55
6 Seek ye the LORD while he may be found, call ye upon him while he is near.

7 Let the wicked forsake his way, and the unrighteous man his thoughts: and let him return unto the LORD, and he will have mercy upon him; and to our God, for he will abundantly pardon.

8 For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the LORD.

9 For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts.

PSALM 103
8 The LORD is merciful and gracious, slow to anger, and plenteous in mercy.

9 He will not always chide: neither will he keep his anger for ever.

10 He hath not dealt with us after our sins; nor rewarded us according to our iniquities.

11 For as the heaven is high above the earth, so great is his mercy toward them that fear him.

12 As far as the east is from the west, so far hath he removed our transgressions from us.

13 Like as a father pitieth his children, so the LORD pitieth them that fear him.

14 For he knoweth our frame; he remembereth that we are dust.

ROMANS 4
3 For what saith the scripture? Abraham believed God, and it was counted unto him for righteousness.

4 Now to him that worketh is the reward not reckoned of grace, but of debt.

5 But to him that worketh not, but believeth on him that justifieth the ungodly, his faith is counted for righteousness.

6 Even as David also describeth the blessedness of the man, unto whom God imputeth righteousness without works,

7 Saying, Blessed are they whose iniquities are forgiven, and whose sins are covered.

8 Blessed is the man to whom the Lord will not impute sin.

ROMANS 10
8 But what saith it? The word is nigh thee, even in thy mouth, and in thy heart: that is, the word of faith, which we preach;

9 That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.

>A wild EU memeflag appears

Why are you EU memeflags the most insufferable idiots on this entire board?

Go read up on daddy WHO's new gender studies instead:
dailymail.co.uk/health/article-11001673/Sex-NOT-limited-male-female-Fury-woke-guidance-dismisses-basic-biology.html?ito=social-twitter_mailonline

You idiots slurp up stuff like this like good goyim.

Attached: 1655280723196.jpg (822x718, 38.38K)