SHUT IT DOWN!!!

HOW CAN WE KEEP THE ARCHIVES?

Attached: archive.png (1198x922, 210.73K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.org/details/weisman-charles-a.-who-is-esau-edom/page/n35/mode/2up
ia601005.us.archive.org/34/items/aebhw25/aebhw25.pdf
archive.org/details/eustace-mullins-the-curse-of-canaan-a-demonology-of-history-1987
archive.org/details/tmp_32225-The_Protocols_of_the_Learned_Elders_of_Zion1543204947/page/n17/mode/2up?q=elders of Zion
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>KEEP
I MEAN STOP
STOP
STOP
STOP
STOP

Attached: 1619913294162.jpg (435x600, 61.21K)

The (((lawyers))) bringing this suit have names, addresses, and families. The pendulum is swinging back finally and the public is at worst allowing the swinging, and it seems the public is noticing the swing and getting emboldened to act. It's tiem.

Copyright law directly infringes on the first amendment.

Kek memeflag ruining his bait thread. Or is that the bait?

I hate jews so much it's unreal

If I can Ctrl C + Ctrl V it, then it's mine

Another case where thousands of Twitter users aka bots come out of the woodwork to complain about the "current thing".

hippity hoppity your book is my property

Attached: 1654363826129.png (667x749, 54.27K)

Gas all the jews, obviously.

Fucking jew dogs at it again. Internet archive is a treasure trove of information.

>jew emoji

>Pirating books is le bad
If I like your Book I'll probably buy a physical copy, either way I don't care I'm still going to pirate Books hahaha.

Attached: Screenshot_20220327-194415_Chrome.jpg (1296x1491, 541.45K)

Based, we both have the goods now

nice one you stupid fuck

There is no such thing as "intellectual" property. Everything that come from it are the result of hobbies, not real work. You cant monetize a hobby.

Right, what about three "NYT bestsellers" that no one reads and are bought up by bureaucrats to launder money?

information can not be owned like a commodity. recipes are no tangible good like an apple or a toothbrush. if I know what you know, you are not poorer. I haven't taken anything from you. if I can replicate your story word by word I have taken nothing from you but simply recreated it with my own ability. you don't own my ability to do things and you don't have a right to profits. intellectual property is the most jewish meme put there

Attached: pol-1.jpg (480x360, 42.77K)

your pay is getting docked for the day and you've got a meeting with steve now.

How do these entitled bitches expect to be paid for work done a long time ago, when the working class only gets paid for each piece the produce?
How is that even consistent with the labor theory of value?
We should offer free train rides to Siberia!

Attached: Karl_Marx.jpg (874x1024, 137.49K)

You might want to think if you can steal the nike swoosh and make your own clothes as a knock off. Or remix a song and claim it as an original and sell it. IP is real

Maybe intellectual property itself is the problem eh? maybe it lacks justification in a post-scarcity model eh?

POST ANY BOOKS YOU SAVED

>who is esau-edom
archive.org/details/weisman-charles-a.-who-is-esau-edom/page/n35/mode/2up
>atlantis edda and the bible (pre-ww2 book burned by allies)
ia601005.us.archive.org/34/items/aebhw25/aebhw25.pdf
>the curse of canaan: a demonology (about jews)
archive.org/details/eustace-mullins-the-curse-of-canaan-a-demonology-of-history-1987
>protocols of elders of zion
archive.org/details/tmp_32225-The_Protocols_of_the_Learned_Elders_of_Zion1543204947/page/n17/mode/2up?q=elders of Zion

Such little scarcity going around these days. Praise be

>post-scarcity
Unless several fundamental physical laws are totally opposite what we thought they were then I doubt that's possible.

I mean if you don't want me to read your books for free I could always just burn them.

Attached: ItBurns.jpg (1200x1298, 327.43K)

Books written for a an income aren’t worth reading
There’s over a lifetime of good reading currently

What's the lawsuit? If they really are giving away copies of books they don't have the rights to then yeah they will probably lose the lawsuit.