How come men are so disrespectful to women in this day and age...

How come men are so disrespectful to women in this day and age? I have zoomers and millenials that literally call a girl at the dead of night, have sex with them and then kick them out of there apartments by 2am.

What the fuck happened to chivalry and gentlemen behavior???

Attached: 5A3DC38A-6606-450C-9057-8B5D877ED8FA.jpg (640x920, 64.52K)

>Man calls woman in the dead of night to have sex with them and kick them out
>Woman agrees anyways

Nobody's forcing you to date anyone. If you want to be a trashy whore in a relationship, that's on you

Honor and chivalry died with the gloved and shined twink officers eating mud in WW1

Modern women aren't worthy of chivalry when they behave like cumdumpsters.

>What the fuck happened to chivalry and gentlemen behavior???
because it gets you nowhere

Because women refuse to maintain their distance fucking anywhere and let men have their own thing. They invaded men's politics, men's sport, men's hobbies, men's games, men's businesses, men's governments, men's military, men's wallets, men's educational institutions... and now men, in their private lives, just do what they would have done in those settings if women didn't work to make it illegal - they kill them out when they're not wanted.

>kill
*kick

What has women done to deserve the respect of msn these days?

Because most women are whores.

fpbp. Don't want to be pumped and dumped by bad boys? Stop fucking bad boys.

>date call
not taking you to free dinner bitch

"Chivalry is dead, and women killed it...if pussy was a stock it would be plummeting right now." ~Dave Chapelle

i want a partner and women want a simp paypig

this, the moment you treat them nice, they'll be complaining they want a bad boy

>What the fuck happened to chivalry and gentlemen behaviour?
Feminists.

Pikachu face

a woman who say something like this is always two glasses of wine away of sucking any dick she can find.

Respect is earned and you haven't

Attached: algorand_fat.png (487x653, 337.46K)

Women do not reward that behavior. In fact, they actively show contempt for any kind of genuine courtship. If treating women like fucktoys yields more reward than treating them respect, then that is exactly what they deserve.

feminism, birth control, abortion

literally everything women voted for is destroying society

>have zoomers and millenials that literally call a girl at the dead of night, have sex with them and then kick them out of there apartments by 2am.
Where do you have them and how can I speak to them.

Nobody has sex in your country so I'd just sit down and stfu about your imaginary mczoomer badasses. Wannabe whores lol yeah right nobody does that.

>How come men are so disrespectful to women in this day and age?
because women demanded it, chivalry is boring and wifebeating is exciting

Attached: what women really want.png (550x1800, 821.06K)

Women are known to like nice guys and polite docile men.
Ok roastie.
Never listen to anything a woman says, they fuck the badboy coke addict at 1AM as long as hes 6ft3 then call you a patriarchal homofobe the next day.

>you should call me more, teehee
>*calls more but she never answers*
>WHY DON'T YOU EVER CALL ME?!

>How come men are so disrespectful to women in this day and age? I have zoomers and millenials that literally call a girl at the dead of night, have sex with them and then kick them out of there apartments by 2am.
LMAO hmmmm i wonder why. stupid fucking bitch. its almost like the who feminism adventure made men HATE women more than ever because your all entitled selfish backstabbing coldblooded whores that as SOON as you get any rights/power in the workforce do you give back? of course not you bring society to the worst place its been in a long time. women are too selfish/greedy to wield such power. social media has made your personalities repulsive. your uppity masculine attitudes, repulsive. modern women are only good for their fuckholes and even then i avoid you all like the plague. women deserve the HELL coming for them, the amount of suffering/problems women have caused. reap what you sow.

Attached: 1655178145623.jpg (762x1024, 119.2K)

wait wait wait, I have a proper wojack meme in this folder somewhere

Attached: a human right but only for me.jpg (653x550, 66.5K)