Are you going to listen Any Forums

Are you going to listen Any Forums

Attached: FA7F1860-81E6-4212-8B19-56A07DE7B72B.jpg (1284x1509, 731.71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/disclosetv/status/1546856394955132929
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I can’t get a second, if I never got a first.

fuck off

Attached: 1472071826880.jpg (584x1510, 90.6K)

Nope, they don't need everyone to take the shots but they want as many people as possible to cripple themselves and become state dependant.

Imagine letting yourself get injected with a cancerous / blood clotting cocktail for ((((your health)))).

Lmao, fucking clowns.

Thought the same thing.

Am I noticing things or being programmed? Who can say. All I know for sure is i hate the antichrist

FPBP
/thread

Death to kikes

Attached: 1657633546319.gif (400x346, 2.23M)

twitter.com/disclosetv/status/1546856394955132929

Fuck me, I read that in styropyro’s voice

Oy gevalt, jabdogs are dying
Nobody for them is cryy

I don't need a 2nd booster because I didn't get the 1st booster. I didn't need the first booster because I didn't get the 2nd shot. I didn't need the first ahot because I didn't get the first one.
And I'm doing just fine thanks.

Revolting.

what's with the pedo earrings?

>4th shot
FUCK YOUUUUUU BITCH

Attached: homer.gif (587x449, 441.53K)

Ch-ch-checked!
B-b-based!

Attached: 1641254304415.jpg (680x531, 56.48K)

Pureblood here. How many shots are these retards going to take? This has been a surreal mass psyop and I’m honestly impressed with how far they’ve pushed these npcs. My guess is 6 but something tells me a bigger current thing is going to take over so the golems can stfu about masks and the clotshot.

they're in a bit of a bind now because uptake was so low on booster no.1 and they never tried to force it. even cnn talks about "immunity ceiling" now so they're probably planning to give up after no.4

Attached: No.png (225x225, 7.45K)

Attached: 1651292816141.jpg (1080x1306, 458.06K)

m8 lockdowns would be good for the market because the Fed would have an excuse to print money that goes straight to the asset bubble. Production is inversely correlated with the amount of money tied up in assets.

we don't care if you incels get a vax or not. You just stay in your room all day.
This is a message for normal people not you

lol, you can tell the bitch is far less confident than before because the uptake numbers reflect that nobody believes her bullshit....except for overpropogandized eurofaggots living under the "EU" totalitarian flag. SHARE YOUR DIAMOND PROFITS WITH THE REST OF US BELGIUM

evil exists and it is showing its face this isnt a person its a demon

>Still listening to the (((CDC))) after 2 years of Covid retardation
No and fuck that femoid kike director.

I’m an essential fucking worker bitch.

Lol

Had Covid.
Don't care.

The lockdowns are going to happen during midterms so the voter fraud can continue.

Why do they want to kill so many people?
>t. Uncut, not vaxxed, never been tested

This is what’s happening. We need to fight lockdowns during the election, because they’re coming.

>essential worker
Do you clean up cum after trump visits a rabbi or something?

Can't tell if joking or coping.

Just wait until they put her in charge of gun control

Attached: cdc gun control.jpg (1440x1680, 478.46K)

Never Tested, Never vaxxed. Healthier than Ive ever been. Just ate fresh blueberries from my garden for breakfast. Fuck off with your mystery juice.

Nah nigga, I’m a pusherman. Law said I could stay open so I did. Worked all through COVID. I’m just as important as nurses and doctors and shit even though I sell poison that gets you high. That’s when I knew it was a joke.

I quit all drugs when Covid started