Be duckman

>be duckman
>get paid to wear comfy air conditioned fursuit all day
>get approached by some zogbot asking you to die for israel
>pic related

Attached: based duckman.jpg (680x498, 46.76K)

What else can they expect?

they should recruit at gay bars and drag shows since you'd have to be a fag or a tranny to enlist in the US military

Attached: 16423738189481.png (1024x768, 859.53K)

Imagine signing up to be a golem for Israel

Sign spinners can make good money.
For example, in Orlando I met one, no suit, very outgoing and acrobatic with the spinning, handing out free drink tickets for a restaurant. 15/hrs plus $5 for every coupon redeemed at the restaurant. Over 100 tuckets in an 8 hour shift wasn't uncommon

Kekd hard at the image. Thank you

Fuck off Army - this is what happens when you general suck too many tranny dicks. You were always retarded, now the entire world knows.

>comfy air conditioned fursuit all day
Are you a bozo?

Attached: fd97024c-9bff-4dae-8169-fb85fa3751c3.jpg (600x459, 50.21K)

Imagine wanting to fight and die for Israel, and niggers wiggers and spics, and fags and trannies who hate you and want you dead.

>zogbot thrown into an existential crisis after realizing that goyim are no longer willing to die for Israel
lmao

I'll join for american citizenship

>Air conditioned suit

Doubt it. In Arizona the mailman don't even have A/C in their vehicles.

based

Where is the flag of Ukraine?
Are you a traitor to freedom and democracy?

Nice to see that my tax dollars still goes towards Israel instead of air conditioned mail trucks for USPS workers.

I always love how they describe it as job. Just a job, not voluntarily making yourself an indentured servant who has to willingly die when ordered to. And I love how they make it seem like they are just going to up and hand him 35k pretending like there aren’t numerous hoops he would have to jump through. Basically I just hate recruiters with a passion and I have the same attitude as based Duck Man.

They'd probably get fitter recruits from going to gay bars.

Americans are oddly unaware that the duck costume job pay can afford (with some clever money-saving techniques) you to live like a king somewhere else.
They staunchly believe that there's no good life outside the US.
And the opportunity window for US dollars is closing soon.

I'm quite aware of that, but I would have to renounce my citizenship, because the IRS would tax me for living abroad thanks to FATCA.

As funny as it is seeing the kvetching about recruiting, it's even more hilarious seeing polcels who think that modern gaymericans aren't joining because they hate trannies and Israel and not because they hate capitalism, imperialism, and huwyte supremacy.

The military has been purging conservatives from all their ranks these last few years , so it is really for that reason.

JOIN THE ARMY DIE FOR ISRAEL

>conservatives

Attached: 1655608844910m.jpg (854x1024, 181.07K)