Male Fashion 2022

Why does shit the left pushes always so fucking weird? I get wanting to be unique but you gotta stop and ask yourself, just because you can doesnt mean you should.

Attached: DASH_720.webm (482x720, 952.2K)

they’re pushing gender neutral shit for the sole reason that it’s cheaper to manufacture

I feel like they do this for laughs. Imagine how the model must feel

he does look dead inside

>Why does shit the left pushes always so fucking weird?
pretty sure that's a guy OP

Attached: 1655309294181.gif (498x276, 548.37K)

It's simply a kike's best attempt at a fashionable and practical outfit

That's part of it but the biggest reason is to turn everyone into raceless, sexless, reproduction-less golem.

Transhumanism

people will hang for this

I think it's more about just "fashion" literally. They're not actually trying to create stuff that people will wear but they just want to see how it looks on the human form and get off to that in an artistic way.

Standard issue US military fatigues in 2030.

Nobody actually wears this shit. It’s just a way for rich people to socialize with one another, designers to Jack one another off, and probably some kind of money laundering scheme.

Red carpet Harry Styles types do more mundane kinds of gender bending because they feel as though it’s trendy to make a political message with it. All the cross dressing and gender bending without any of the fun and irony because you can’t just do that nowadays like the glam rockers of yore. Who did it for the theatrics.

>/fa/ggot

Attached: 842315B2-11A0-4CA7-BBF1-C70BC38255B3.gif (310x310, 356.89K)

The arms are strapped down. Is this a fashionable straight jacket?

THIS IS FUCKIN GROSS!

intergalactic cable

Nice shoes bro! I was thinking how fun it would be to trip balls at that show.

It's like the guy who designed mom jeans. He did it as a joke because they looked so fucking stupid and absurd. And still somehow, someone figured that it was the new thing. And now three decades later, they are back again, as ugly as ever.

BASED UTOPIAN SOCIAL EXPERIMENT

Attached: MensFashionWeek.jpg (2048x1638, 1.05M)

the real answer is that there's nothing really left to do that pushes the boundaries in fashion so designers rehash ridiculous avant garde shit over and over and over again

>be fashion designer
>make the clothing line of the future
>none of it ever sells
that loop dosnt make sence
what if
>be human trafficker
>make absurd clothing to fit on the 'merchandise'
>???
>profit

Attached: 1538774776011.jpg (600x600, 48.1K)

How long untill men get the okay to walk around in stilletos. Would be funny when women lose that to virtue signalling as well.

Starts with "J" and rhymes with "news".

help me step sis i am stuck in the pillow case