Lmao this timelines is so fucked up

Lmao this timelines is so fucked up

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-07-12 at 9.18.58 AM.png (976x1026, 863.72K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Ur05W5lxzAM?t=41
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'll take that little peanut.

All the dog shelters around me are at capacity

Itsabouttogetalotworse.jpg

If you're in the market for a dog you can get them for free because of debtor retards. Found both of mine abandoned. $3000 worth of dogs wasted by human waste.

Khorne bros... its our time
youtu.be/Ur05W5lxzAM?t=41

good, vanity pet ownership is degenerate

it's true. they used to let me stay there on the weekends because I'm a pupper myself, but they won't even do that anymore. big sad.

As long as only pitbulls and no other breed of dog suffers, I don't mind.

Attached: He Don't Bite.jpg (1200x675, 99.36K)

Iirc Europe prior to ww1 or ww2 went on a mass culling of family pets because they knew they were about to starve to death

Attached: 45387534785634865.jpg (680x677, 39.5K)

People shouldn't be allowed to own dogs without paying for an expensive permit up front. There are too many strays wandering around because every niglet/spiclet "a cute puppy" they'll neglect after a year and never train.

> giving away free meat during times of economic hardship
ngmi

Unless the dog has a serious medical conditions, how can you not afford to keep one? It costs like 60 dollars every month to feed them and them shots every year or so. Did people just adopt one during CoVid and then no longer want to take care of it once things opened up again? I refuse to believe you suddenly wouldn't be able to afford the minimal expense or be able to cut costs in other aspects of your life to budget accordingly.

Attached: 1610638575541.jpg (670x496, 36.81K)

Why don't they eat the dogs if they complain meat is too high?
idk how it tastes compared to beef or pork but mammal meat is mammal meat

*wants

I should start taking dogs in and taking care of them, sad I live in such a small place :(. idc though it hurts my heart to see dogs in sadness

>shots every year
kek
What the fuck does a pet even need vaxx for?

The dogs at the pound are free, you can just take them.
I have 24 dogs now.

kek

Why don't they just put them down immediately?

Make-work jobs for women

It's not the upkeep of the dog itself, because even if medical fees get too bad, you can just out the dog down. It's more the fact that childless urban millenials and zoomers own dogs while renting apartments, and due to the increased competition for rental units, having a dog is a big disadvantage.

I own two condos in NYC and I charge fair prices - have only raised my rent 10% since 2019 so I'm below market in the area, and when my old tenant was moving to a different city about 9 months ago, I had over 60 people want my place. Given that level of demand, do you think I would rent to a dog owner so their dog can piss and shit everywhere, chew up doors, etc?

I don't have to rent to them, unless they wanted to offer me an absurd ren that's $1k+ above what I'm asking. Then I'll consider it. But owning a dog in a city is much more expensive than the upkeep of the dog itself.

I hope you rent exclusively to whites, or charge very high rents to non-whites.

So this is why eastern Europe has stray dogs everywhere you look. People couldn't afford them and abandoned them, now you have packs of dogs everywhere.

>People are giving up family dogs

You mean NIGGERS are giving up family dogs.

I grew up in a literal war-torn shithole and we managed to keep our dog through government coups and 2hrs a day of electricity etc. We would feed it a soup of sorts of scraps of meat, and scraps of old bread or whatever else was laying around. He managed to live a long healthy life. The dog was probably getting more nutrition than us kids eating porridge and ramen. We did this because we are white.

You don't have to buy $20 a bag dog "food" to feed this fucking animal, niggers

Attached: 1551336136046.png (693x687, 1.28M)

that's illegal

Unironically, my dogs just eat what i would bin anyhow so no cost, fuck the dumpster gypsys

>forgetting Rabies exists
If at all possible, you want to avoid having a house pet get that shit.

Attached: 1592756981466.jpg (540x564, 66.74K)

my literal senile 95 year old greatgrandparents who lived on a remote mountain with no income kept dogs too, strong healthy ones

It’s been like that as long as I remember, no matter where I lived.
T old fag

I'll start eating people before I give up my little buddies

>yearly preventative rabbies shots
baka i've never given any dog or cat of mine any shots, they all live fine, imagine pharmajewing your own pets

Attached: 1644888005569.jpg (827x808, 44.18K)

Based Amerimutt
Whenever I see a pug or any of the retarded dog breeds who serve absolutely no purpose but to look "cute". Dogs used to be hunters, helpers and now they suffer because of human vanity.
It's all so tiresome

Attached: 507.jpg (600x600, 28.77K)

Go back to your war torn shithole. We're full, we were full before you were born

>I own two condos in NYC and I charge fair prices - have only raised my rent 10% since 2019 so I'm below market in the area, and when my old tenant was moving to a different city about 9 months ago, I had over 60 people want my place. Given that level of demand, do you think I would rent to a dog owner so their dog can piss and shit everywhere, chew up doors, etc?
This makes sense. Still, not sure I'd buy a dog if I ever planned to be living in some apartment in NYC or didn't have a house of my own. Guess it just generally bothers me when people get a dog for their own pleasure with no regard for the long term well being of the animal.

If you don't start feeding your pets the people that made you too poor to afford food you never loved your pet.

if lassie can't pay rent get the fuck out of my house. sorry, it's a tough economy bro, no hard feelings

More government intervention tell me what I can and can not have! That will solve our problems!
Kys faggot

>rabies
doesn't exist in most of europe

We're gonna have another wave of "orphans"

So that's why the women sleep with their dogs

Anyone who loved their dog would never do this.

I don't Fucking care cunts

>Did people just adopt one during CoVid and then no longer want to take care of it once things opened up again?
Dude, people bought Dodge Challenger Hellcats and shit with all the extra money they had during covid. Wait until the auto-loan crisis hits in full and all these $1000 a month payments start to default at once.

Attached: 1649730077597.jpg (615x343, 38.67K)

Nah. No pets out here are getting rabies, Moshe. You just want to stick and stab everyone and every pet with your jew juice. Just stop. My dog only had shots as a puppy but that was before I had her on the farm. She was a stupid dog. She never listened. Shots didn't prevent her from dying when going into the road. She deserved it and I still don't like that dog. Plus, she didn't need any shots.

You're a fucking retard kike

It isn't a common thing by any means, but there have been a few cases in animals in my area (racoons mostly) over the years. Having a cat that hangs out outside but occasionally comes inside, I'd prefer not to run the risk of it even happening in the first place.

Attached: 1614579685990.jpg (1100x1262, 205.05K)