This kid has no chance

he will be dead or in jail.
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11004511/Shocking-moment-TODDLER-swings-cops-Minnesota-officers-try-execute-warrant-murder-suspect.html

Attached: Screenshot 2022-07-12 at 08-59-28 Home Daily Mail Online.png (1205x910, 940.48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

unz.com/article/what-i-learned-about-race-as-a-cop/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

MKUltra didn't go far enough.

Attached: 1615420371572.jpg (1024x958, 83.53K)

That's Obama's son you're talking about

Should just jail them now, kids are on borrowed time

Curious George Floyd

Imagine running up to this niglet in the Yellow and Red of Hulkamania and booting his tiny nigger ass straight to fucking hell

Attached: 34356.jpg (1200x1200, 123.62K)

I wish they shit him 60+ times. This isn't sarcasm. This isn't a shit post. I legitimately wish that niglet got ventilated.

Niglings are dangerous.

Attached: 1653648541326.png (500x397, 108.39K)

take a minute to read this and you will understand how a fucking black toddler can be so violent

unz.com/article/what-i-learned-about-race-as-a-cop/

Edgy. You are low IQ.

Attached: 1644506477768.png (703x1024, 834K)

They should just shoot that kid and kill him on spot. If they let him live, he will 100% murder someone in about 7-8 years. Don't let the root cause grow and deal with the consequence, deal with the root cause and there will be no consequence. Relax, it isn't even human, it isn't even self aware, just look at it as a late term abortion.

cucked pigs were dominated

That's a future one-man crime wave. Take him out now.

>he should be dead or in jail.
FTFY.

Based little niglett ACAB

A naked little girl watches. Other pictures show a disturbing protrusion on her stomach, which some speculate is an untreated hernia. This is child abuse.

Attached: 95B26600-B330-4AB1-A4A1-5E9908CDFA9C.jpg (868x1571, 621.17K)

Look up pictures of kids in Africa
>This is child abuse.
This is normal for them.

I worked for St Paul as an analyst. There are Police Commanders there who want the crime rate high so they can get more funding for their divisions. The intentionally put cops on the edge of the city and only allow them to respond to calls, rather than neighborhood patrol. I developed a patrol plan for them that allowed a patrol car to cover an entire 64 block area in 20 minutes and was berated because it resulted in finding 23 stolen and 68 unregistered on city streets. The patrol boss was pissed at all the paperwork the patrol created; when he could have just called the tow trucks in to clean the area out.

SPPD is afraid to enforce the law because Jon Choi, a gook from california is a Soros DA. I remember one night the same guy was arrested and booked three times for stealing Honda Civics.

just shows that the whole race is a fucking violent disgrace which needs to be exterminated.

Niggers are America's gods. Americans fear niggers like a mortal would fear God. They're not allowed to curse or speak ill of niggers, like how you mustn't blaspheme God or take His name in vain. They devote entire institutions in academia and media to remind themselves of their sins against niggers and beg for mercy, like you'd beg God for forgiveness for your sins. The only landmarks and monuments they're allowed to revere are parks, schools and statues dedicated to famous niggers, immortalized in marble like gods. While their ancestors expressed devotion to gods through offerings of food and drink, present-day Americans created food stamps for niggers for this very purpose. Jesus gets two annual days of reverence, while niggers get an entire month plus MLK's birthday. Americans prostrate themselves in the streets to appease niggers. This is because nigger worship is the official religion of America.

Attached: 1657636148105.png (1000x698, 314.34K)