This guy is saying NATO is going to war with Russia

This guy is saying NATO is going to war with Russia.
And covid is coming back, new pandemic hitting UK on the fifteenth.
Who the fuck is he?

brandnewtube.com/watch/july-15th-the-next-pandemic-begins-virus-is-back-who-is-this-guy_UhCc7DHbKyMAY8u.html

Attached: who is this guy.jpg (663x372, 30.04K)

bump for interest

Nothing is gonna happen

It does look interesting.
Shame it's just posted on Brand New Tube with no context. People who posted it there don't seem to know where it's from.

Not to a war but special military operation

I prepare in the last 2 years, but i didnt expect things to accelerate so fucking fast

not only that but it looks like someone used a phone to video a phone. people are dumb as fuck

When it goes it goes fast.
Like in the Truman Show. From that light falling from the sky at the start to him escaping is just a week or so in the movie.

oh vey I don't feel so good eurobros

something can EASILY happen
how?
hohols hit an airport in Belarus or an oil storage facility with NATO weapons
Lukashenko launches missiles at "decision centers" in some NATO countries
because according to his and Russia's logic, Ukraine is under NATO control, using NATO weapons
and who knows who really is pushing those buttons (or whether it even matters)
what matters is whether Belarus has something that can hit those decision centers (e.g. Iskanders and their true range)

it's only going to be a special military operation to denazify russia

That sounds fucking dubbed over with a guy putting on a fake lady voice lmfao

>Who the fuck is he?

Probably some pastor who is grifting in latin america

Many such cases

This exactly. Next paragraph:

“But a donation of 50 dollars to this ministry can stop all of it.”

>someone says something
>it must be true

In France we got a new wave of COVID coming out of nowhere right after the elections and they're pushing for asks and vaccines again. I wouldn't be surprised they are spraying the population with COVID because that Pfizer oney is just too good.

This is a reasonable supposition.
Spanish speaking anons might be able to place her accent.

Except everyone with half a brain knows that ukraine isn't going to hit Belarus. It would be suicide but Ruskies and I assume belaruskies are stupid enough to believe it... pajeets and chinks would believe it possibly too.

it's me
i'm pretty based

> it looks like someone used a phone to video a phone. people are dumb as fuck
Easy one. Boomer went to see this televangelist or whatever and recorded it. Was desperate to share it with a friend but couldn't figure out which button to press to "download it". So her boomer friend recorded it instead.

nooo not the cough again
aaaaacoooooooooooooouuuuuughhhhhhhh

It's real, I caught it just now after dodging the chinese virus for 2.5 years and everyone is catching it. It's very suspicious.

jabbed yourself 4th time i hope to protect the weak