Last week we learned that Disney owns Any Forums and nobody cares

Attached: th (33).png (474x785, 283.86K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/383884564/#q383884564
archive.is/YuXQv
wcs.org/about-us/partners
thewaltdisneycompany.com/disney-conservation-fund-celebrates-its-2020-heroes/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gerald_Durrell
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/EcoHealth_Alliance
thewaltdisneycompany.com/app/uploads/2018/10/2018-DCF-Funded-Projects.pdf
thewaltdisneycompany.com/app/uploads/2019/10/2019_DCF_Funded_Projects.pdf
thewaltdisneycompany.com/app/uploads/2020/09/DCF-Funded-Projects-2020_web.pdf
cbd.int/abs/
amnh.org/research/science-news/2010/new-research-shows-dolphin-by-catch-includes-genetic-relatives
thewaltdisneycompany.com/disney-conservation/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/331587172/#331590793
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

As long as I can deny the holohoax here who cares

Attached: chikin.png (277x271, 7.64K)

I care

Disney is based

Are you serious? Or are you just fucking around?

>Implying Disney doesn't own everything

Yes, some company that is owned by Disney owns at least part of 4chins.

I've missed this apparently.

Attached: 14c_jpg.jpg (600x733, 132.72K)

Explains all the faggots and trannies here

My dad works for Disney and told me essentially the same thing.

The whole trannie jannie thing just clicked in

>Japanese company owned by Disney revealed to be majority owner of Any Forums by Wired investigation. Earlier this week, that company was forced by Disney to hand over all logs and information relevant to the investigation. Biggest development so far in the New York Attorney General's investigation into Any Forums and other websites that feature content like the ones that inspired the Buffalo supermarket shooter.
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/383884564/#q383884564

Based Walt Disney knew about the Kikes

WHEN YOU WISH UPON A STAR
MAKES NO NIGGER WHO YOU ARE
HOOK NOSED JEWS AND PEDO TROONS
CAN TONGUE MY ANUS
I don’t care if it’s the personal property of the grand poobah of Timbuktu and runs on a 386 server next to his toilet
the whole world can suck my dick

But it actually happened, though

this is a continent space for people they can't beat without censorship; but fear will go IRL.

Every day we get stronger, they cannot contain the flood

Everything has been owned by four mega corporations since the late 90s. I enjoy the thought that Disney kikes are reading my shitposts.

HEY, DISNEY. YOU KILLED STAR WARS, THE MOST PROFITABLE FRANCHISE ON EARTH. GOOD JOB, RETARD-GINEERS.

>memeflag

opinion discarded

One of Finland's bio-defence circle wants to classify Disney as a terrorist organization.

>In addition to Mendez, Bordino, and Rosenbaum, the authors include Randall S. Wells of the Chicago Zoological Society in Sarasota, Florida and Andrew Stamper of Walt Disney World Resorts at Lake Buena Vista, Florida. The research was funded by Fundación Aquamarina, Chicago Zoological Society, Ecohealth Alliance, Disney Wildlife Conservation Fund, and the Sackler Institute for Comparative Genomics at the American Museum of Natural History.
archive.is/YuXQv

>Wildlife Conservation Society
>CONSERVATION PARTNERS
>EcoHealth Alliance
>Disney Conservation Fund

Disney Conservation Fund Celebrates its 2020 Heroes
[...]
>Nominated by American Friends of Durrell Wildlife Conservation Trust, Inc.
thewaltdisneycompany.com/disney-conservation-fund-celebrates-its-2020-heroes/
[]
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gerald_Durrell
[]
>Founded under the name Wildlife Preservation Trust International in 1971 by British naturalist, author, and television personality Gerald Durrell, it became The Wildlife Trust in 1999.[4] In the fall of 2010, the organization changed its name to EcoHealth Alliance
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/EcoHealth_Alliance
Maybe also look for connections here:
thewaltdisneycompany.com/app/uploads/2018/10/2018-DCF-Funded-Projects.pdf
thewaltdisneycompany.com/app/uploads/2019/10/2019_DCF_Funded_Projects.pdf
thewaltdisneycompany.com/app/uploads/2020/09/DCF-Funded-Projects-2020_web.pdf

I don't think those nigger jews give a single fuck they killed star wars. They probably are happy in fact, they destroyed another white man's legacy.

Lies!
Why would Disney acquire an asset that puts them at risk and also makes no money. This board is full of fucking retarted faggots.

Reminder on Walt Disney Wildlife trust's disgusting negligence of the Nagoya Protocol cbd.int/abs/
archive.is/YuXQv
amnh.org/research/science-news/2010/new-research-shows-dolphin-by-catch-includes-genetic-relatives
New Research Shows Dolphin By-Catch Includes Genetic Relatives
>2010

>In addition to Mendez, Bordino, and Rosenbaum, the authors include Randall S. Wells of the Chicago Zoological Society in Sarasota, Florida and Andrew Stamper of Walt Disney World Resorts at Lake Buena Vista, Florida. The research was funded by Fundación Aquamarina, Chicago Zoological Society, Ecohealth Alliance, Disney Wildlife Conservation Fund, and the Sackler Institute for Comparative Genomics at the American Museum of Natural History.

>ecohealth
When Obama stopped gain of function research, fauci funneled the money into ecohealth and it ended up at the Wuhan coronavirus lab. That's the fact.

>Disney
thewaltdisneycompany.com/disney-conservation/

utterly completely captured biowarfare research

>baiji
The next door Wuhan institute of hydrobiology. Yeah it's not surprising animal conservationists will dip into Chinese veterinary war research on dolphins.

They're old and they also have a peculiar mosquito control division. Biology is dual use. I remember a very one agricultural division in their epcot future division - "biological research division." If you look into the history of biological war they always get washed over as something innocent.

If there was a covert international biological research initiative, they're the ones that should know. Since they feed off predicting the future.
Disney is PRIME sus.

If the premise that Disney animatronics shows off our civilian side of military robotics holds true, does it take a genius to think they will go biological?

tldr THEY have blackmail on Disney insiders and Disney employees will be roped into a bullshit war.

The don't give a fuck about box office anymore and that's obvious. They still make profit anyway. Because It's a conveyor belt.

delivered 26 Jul 2021
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/331587172/#331590793

>Disney employees will be roped into a bullshit war.

I couldn't say what war back then,
but remember that a clique in Finland wants to classify Disney as a terrorist organization because of its nonce sense.

Any Forums cartoon by Pixar when?

Dood.. that’s just what wired magazine claimed. A magazine that reviews conspicuous tech consumption. They’re literally tean beat of electronics

mosquito control is so weird for a corp that owns the “town” that the worlds largest park is in, and they own that too. So weird. And its in FL, mosquito capital of the world? Wow so sus!

This doesn't look very convincing desu without some looking at some actual documents. But what do I know.

This dying company will collapse in the next decades just like Netflix because of it's retarded politic of being Blackrock's lapdog so who care ?

Even this fag with a starless American Flag gets it

they bought it after james gunn guardians of the galaxy pedo tweet issue

>Disney owns Any Forums
weird enough to be true.

Attached: FB2ABC26-1490-4BDC-A22C-8C34F6F1416C.jpg (1280x922, 75.49K)

Attached: Groomers.jpg (1024x1024, 175.44K)

Life is bizarre

Attached: tug of war.jpg (624x626, 136.56K)

>this fag
Hey now! I'm straight and unvaxxed.

Attached: Paulie1.jpg (278x266, 18.22K)

makes sense

Attached: 1650479923273.gif (1000x700, 304.13K)

Our intelligence and army restrained itself from not annihilating every last piece of you United States niggers and chinks for three years.

and what? Not long ago your country handed over your ACE physicist to Finland's PM?

US infantry and SoF right, America is only for White people only. If it's brown, it's fucking DOWN.

my sides.