Two weeks ago I wrote off any mention of Bill Gates buying up all the farmland in the US as a conspiracy theory but...

Two weeks ago I wrote off any mention of Bill Gates buying up all the farmland in the US as a conspiracy theory but after recent events I'm beginning to think Any Forums might be right.

Attached: bill_gates_farm_land.jpg (1266x654, 463.37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

iaea.org/newscenter/news/fast-reactors-provide-sustainable-nuclear-power-thousands-years
youtube.com/watch?v=Atmy3B_SRYg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Any Forums might be right.
Pol is right yet again. Pol is always right

Any Forums is always right

Attached: 23423.jpg (900x900, 114.38K)

>I'm beginning to think Any Forums might be right.
When has Any Forums ever been wrong user?

He's going to open a lot of new cemetaries where food used to grow.

The fact that you thought this was a conspiracy theory shows how fucking retarded you really are

There will be a short period with Biden, and perhaps another Liberal president.
But after that they will put a republican trade war president in charge again, kick off another trade war with China and make more Mutty farmlams bankrupt.
Then they buy the land of the bankrupt cuck.

And it's all going to work because they know just the right things to say in the media to make the cuck farmers more xenophobic.

Attached: 1654014426880.jpg (590x639, 148.64K)

it is why lurking moar faggot and noticing shit turns people. its real as grass existing.

>Two weeks ago
mediocre bait

there were a lot of bill gates threads 2 weeks ago.

When companies start being worth trillions instead of billions is when they start monopolizing farmland, then neo-feudalism starts.

Is he jew?

Attached: gates-picnic-store-burn-01.jpg (2000x1333, 904.56K)

Its land for Terrapower. Massive scaling of nuclear fast reactors coming in the next decade for the US. I'm sure he plans for it to be his legacy.

iaea.org/newscenter/news/fast-reactors-provide-sustainable-nuclear-power-thousands-years

Attached: 1644765109120.jpg (1024x768, 192.93K)

Sure thing Mutt. I bet that's why he is letting your current infrastructure collapse.

That's a picture of a man that made "it".
With less drama overall than the Mark

youtube.com/watch?v=Atmy3B_SRYg

Attached: 2weeks.jpg (600x784, 62.33K)

It's the curse of Any Forums to always be right and yet powerless to prevent it.

He owns 16,000 acres in Illinois alone. Why?

the saddest words of tongue or pen

To keep you from owning any of it

Why did you even doubt us?