F18

I landed one of these in microsoft flight simulator. does that mean the Navy will give me a job flying one?

Attached: F18.jpg (1600x1066, 303.09K)

Are you open to the possibility of cutting your dick off?

Are you a black troon? if so yes

you guys already took my tip so sure why not?

Try DCS first. Then you get your wings.

Excellent I will call dr. Bergerstein to set an appointment

sure, if you have a college degree, perfect vision, impeccable record, great references, a relative that served and achieved high rank, good credit, and perform quite well in flight training, oh you probably can never have visited this site in your life (they know).

F/A-18

And I've driven a forklift in GTA, do you think I get my Forklift Operator's License? Hell no. Those things require hours of real-life training with professional supervision before you are allowed to operate them alone. Forklifts are highly complicated, and potentially dangerous, machines so must be treated with care and respect.

compare that to ww2 when all you needed to fly a spitfire was to be breathing

Considering it's a fucking forklift, yes you can but not because of gta. Also a forklift isn't a multi million dollar piece of equipment.

Jet pilots are obsolete; you're better off playing competitive StarCraft to get your APM up, then they might let you pilot drone #6256742-c

Well that's being retired and nearly 50 yrs old. I assume he means the bigger and newer F/A-18E/F Super Hornet.

i heard it is only academy grads, which are as you described

I thought you're retiring super hornets too?

Found the Forklift Uncertified.

nah, it means youre a loser who needs to get a fuckin life

>Bergerstein
>not Burgerstein
quality bantz 9/10

Probably, they're 25 yrs old at this point. and drones are probably going to take over eventually. All I can go off of is wikipedia.

Kek I love skimming over top end in one. Tried flying it in dcs and got kinda bored

peak humanity

you are the biggest retard I have ever seen.

put it this way, I practised playing flight sim a lot before I was 15 and almost got a scholarship on the aptitude test alone. And playing flight sim definitely helped some of the tests. Buy a joystick.

if you aren't playing digital combat simular then you should just kill yourself now

for the air force.
2008 shitty financial crash cut recruitment that year by 75% feels-fucking-good-man.

Attached: 1657570596543.webm (608x1080, 2.5M)

dang, I got arrested in college and use this site everyday.

I just got my rudder pedals in the mail yesterday. I have a nice sim setup. I'm planning on getting my private pilot license. I have dreams of flying family and friends around. Thank (You) for flying Aryan Airlines

>tfw he is Ukrainian

Kek

Attached: 1657572435807m.jpg (1024x1007, 122.19K)

Drones will come on fast now, they need things like super hornets that are unmanned so as not to get upset about the suppression missions it's doing.

kek no. The f35 is a fucking failure. They are keeping their super hornets. The official cope(DOD) last year was that "the f35 is a Ferrari and you dont drive your Ferrari to work, so we are keeping the hornets".

If you can take off from the brit carrier you are more qualified than the RAF lmao

the vaxx did this

Beat me to it

Don't give the government any fucking ideas. Some The Last Starfighter type shit.