Circumcision makes people violent and irrational

Think about the countries which circumcise
>muttistan
everybody shoots eachother
>israel
self explanatory
>muslims
self explanatory

Notice how white countries like Europe are peaceful functional societies and yet 'white' Americans are incapable of not descending into mindless violence and savagery.

Is there any data on circumcision and mental illness?

Attached: circumcucks.jpg (1465x844, 102.35K)

>Circumcision makes people violent
I'm not cut and I've been locked up multiple times for fighting.

That is because you are black though

im pretty sure the cause of most violence is driving on the left side of the road

> 'white'
Here is your answer. Circumcision have nothing to do with being animal(it's still cringe practice though)

Just add/remove amendments bro

Attached: 860392.jpg (640x480, 75.52K)

Canada has similar rates of circumcision as the US does. Yet it’s way less violent than the US. About a quarter of Israel’s population is arab (and it’s surrounded by hostile arab states)

Muslims are aggressive because of decades if not centuries of inbreeding. The US is violent because it has a shit ton of niggers and spics

/thread

Circumcision traumatises the infant, causing permenant brain changes in the amydala and frontal-temporal lobes.

May not make them violent, but the 'irrational' part sure is true.
Just ask yourself why Freud wrote about penis envy and why Peterson thinks you need to reconcile with your dick by washing it. They're all fucked up in the head because of the familial betrayal that left them with a numb dick.

the vast majority of tranny's are uncircumcised, so i don't know about that user.

do non-jews in America actually get circumcised?

Attached: Chief rabbinate of Israel prefers oral sucking.png (618x860, 76.65K)

polbros i want my foreskin back so baddd

>white countries like Europe
False, Europe isn't white.

there have been 18 mass shootings in Melbourne over the last 6 months.

cope mutt

Attached: av2006s1.jpg (671x1024, 165.31K)

Attached: circumcision3.png (2872x2168, 2.07M)

p sure most of Japan is cut too, their crime rate is surprisingly low

LOL ok mutt.

Attached: present-day-america-KEK.jpg (1024x683, 228.25K)

LOL wrong yet again muttoid.

Attached: mutts-keks.jpg (842x1024, 91.46K)

jew demon bitch

Attached: Screenshot_20220412-041002_YouTube.jpg (720x402, 193.1K)

get laid you irrelevant cunt

American White gun violence is on par with European countries. I do think circumcision at birth fucks your brain up though, like making you more prone to neuroticism, borderline personality disorder, mood swings, etc but it hasn't made Whites any more violent.
>Europe are peaceful functional societies
Europe is just as fucked as we are. Circumcision, even though it should be outlawed, doesn't seem to be what has destroyed Whites.

Im new here why do you guys talk about penises so much

who is paying you?