Mass shootings in Australia

In the last six months Melbourne has had 18 mass shootings.
What do?

Attached: Melbourne.jpg (940x627, 108.82K)

Dodge.

lol i'll never understand why chinks love malls so much

How is that possible? You confiscated all guns after the Port Arthur incident. By the way, if you haven't been, Port Arthur is very nice. Would recommend.

mass shotings are ok
mass bombings might be a problem

Bruce, is OP telling the truth?

Trying to figure that one ourselves, the answer might be to defund and arrest the alphabet soup organizations (probably any thay come to mind).

They have a need to be in crowded spaces. It’s fucking weird.

Bug mentality.

I worked for a while near Melbourne, fucking weird place. Most people walk around with an expression on their face like they’ve just stood in dog shit.

Attached: 39D58AAB-DF1F-4A43-A61E-ABD9829076C4.jpg (200x252, 7.42K)

>Bruce, is OP telling the truth?
Yes an no, with a few exceptions it's mostly people offing their families and then themselves.

Ban guns.

As if amerifats didn't invent materialistic overconsumption on an industrial level. US literally forcefed them American culture and now you mock them when it sticks. Typical kikemutt behavior.

>mostly people offing their families and then themselves
I feel like we're hearing a lot more scenarios like that occur as of late.

ban mass shootings

>Hollis Brown, he lived on the outside off town

kek, americans don't realize this, in the 1970s we had a bombing once every three days, but no mass shootings. they just want to yell about mass shootings and guns, we have 1 mass shooting every 3-4 months, thats a 3000% improvement over a bombing every 3 days...either way, societal influences are going to make people angry, and they are going to attack somehow, at least nowadays with guns it's less often and you have a chance to run or fight back

Really? I've never heard of them. Are they in the diverse parts of town?

because they live in small apartments and the mall is inside so they don't deal with weather. it is just the modern equivalent of the street were chink life would have been for 3000 years

the SDS and Weather cunts mostly didn't produce casualties with their shit although they blew up tons of little bombs, now the Puerto Rican guys on the other hand, they stacked bodies

We have by conventional definition 1 mass shooting every single day in cities like Chicago, Houston, Philadelphia, etc. but we don't classify gang violence and nigger/beaner moments as mass shootings because they are (their) most valuable assets

also constant plane hijackings

quick! deport all the chinese and african people! they're too fucking precious we can't let them get shot!

umm that's impossible
you banned guns

Ban guns

Attached: 1539413367859.png (710x577, 29.53K)

Just ban guns?

WHAT?!
Why arent they reporting this?
I thought guns were illegal in austria, that doesnt make sense OP

> Melbourne

We've got to pump those numbers UP!