>>386387946

Continuation of the politics of eating meat everyday.

Attached: 1A01028F-71B8-41D3-809F-2FEDB71799B9.jpg (1125x1242, 448.76K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YI-2ibsvLbs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Enjoy your gout faggot

RARE NIGGER ALERT

Good but you will have to exercise too or else you will get fat from excess calories

No carbs, no gout. Try again, half-human.

based
cringe

Attached: bbq rib meat sandwich.webm (360x360, 2.83M)

>muh calories
educate yourself.
youtube.com/watch?v=YI-2ibsvLbs

Calories in - Calories out = weight gain. Are you retarded?

Thanks, collected.
Henlo fren, thanks for the flag.

I've eaten some form of meat on 90% of my meals since I was born, and that's not particularly uncommon here.

while true, i think the homosexual german might have meant that the way you measure caloric energy, and the way calories are burnt in your body, are two different things.

Well yeah bioavailability is a thing

Is this bait?

Attached: las pollos hermanos.gif (610x862, 277.25K)

>well yeah bioavailability is a thing
i can tell you're a smug little midwit and think thats about enough

This board tries to do the opposite of liberals in everything. Mentally ill liberals promote veganism so some insane people decided to promote carnivore diet here.

you dont want to eat very high amounts of sulphur containing amino acids unless you want to supress your metabolism and speedrun aging. excess iron is also a problem in the human body.

Ye, quite funny. Same with the horse dewormer. I cant believe retards actually injected that.
Whats next? Instead of being a faggot and sticking your penis into the arsehole of another male faggot they will create healthy families with many children? Lol no, that would be against hating women, you know liberals like women so we must hate them.

Attached: Problem?.jpg (672x502, 94.33K)

>sulphur containing amino acids
You sound smart user, tell me how to live my life please.
On a serious note, diet faggots are cancer. Just eat what you want ffs. Anyone with half a brain knows that industrial food is bad for you. Just eat non-industrial food.

Meat doesn't cause gout. Excessive organ meats and excessive fermented meats can. And by excessive I really mean a lot.

>Calories in - Calories out = weight gain
False. You're assuming that the wrong thing you heard every nitwit regurgitate time and time again is true. It isn't. It borders on the territory of so fucking incorrect that it isn't even wrong.

I'm not retarded, but you might be - depending on how you handle new info.

I don't know what gout is but I hope it kills me, this world sucks. Also eating meat everyday makes me happy

You ever get tired of eating rice and beans everyday?

This is what I visualize when I read your post.

Attached: la_futura_americano_1.webm (540x960, 1.75M)

>what are the political implications of eating meat everyday
long dick, hairy chest, massive balls, no worms, jacked cepts, etc.

Where is this phantom energy that contributes to weight gain, despite not being ingested, coming from?

Correct. I only ate meat for more than 3 years and only once got gout after partying and drinking a lot of beer. Been gout free ever since