Could these norwegian soldiers stop an russian invasion and save europe?

Could these norwegian soldiers stop an russian invasion and save europe?

Attached: A75E0406-8FC5-4EB8-B1C3-3EF5188A61AE.jpg (1080x1324, 294.64K)

Getting gang raped would slow the Russian advance, yes.

Norway has an all-female special forces unit called Jeggertroppen and it's one of the most elite units in the world

Attached: DB28CF67-B3FD-42CD-A5EF-CB43FE4A760E.png (455x478, 154.22K)

Women don't belong in war.

Invade me nigga

Theres a vice video about it, all I can say is kek

Russian forces can't get further than 50 km into Ukraine, a country literally on their border on 3 fronts populated by a Russian ethnic minority, that they have planned to invade for a decade so go figure

Yeah, but can they stop my cum from flooding their vaginas?

>Norway couldn't singlehandedly-destroy USA in a week TOP KEK AMERICAN PIG SHIT!!! Oh believe you me, us Norwegians are ITCHING for a war with USA. We will fucking ANNIHILATE your dirty country. There wouldn't be a square meter of American soil that has running water, electricity, or petrol that isn't on fire, once our airforce and navy is done bombarding your defenseless country. Then, our army boys (we'd send the niggers and other mongrel races first) would swoop in, raping your women, and killing EVERY American pig shit they see. When Norway's done with you, we will have committed acts of genocide. Of course no one is gonna do shit about it

>save europe
since they cant even defeat our current invaders i doubt they can defeat the russian mongol horde

They don't have to. Gopniks can't attack those who are stronger, and Russian officials admitted that NATO is stronger in conventional warfare.

Come to daddy

Attached: fetchimage.jpg (276x280, 61.37K)

Yes, all they have to do is stop and bend over to let their buttholes be raped by the invaders. This can buy precious time

mhhhhhmmm imagine the smell after a good hike

Norway is a meme country like all nordcucks

Attached: B778F6D0-AAB3-4491-A58F-37DD439E62D9.jpg (750x766, 168.19K)

No, but if there are any Muslim penis’ about they’ll suck ‘em clean and ask for seconds.

*runs out of gas and freezes to death*

Finland is only Nordic country with real military. These meaningless weaklings rely on us to be their shield.

Don't be so angry Muhammad. Just relax, go collect you Hartz 4 gibs, and buy some pork sausages and beer.

not a chance. their larp for women's rights which feeds a liberal coddled population nation ends when Russia invades. Ask yourself where are all the strong Ukrainian wamen?

Elite at blowing and rawdogging.

You guys will be easy targets for those girls.

Memeflag faggot

In my city,asking for discounts at Burger king lmao

bah ha ha. delusional liberal fucktards. war is horrifying and it's gore. Women cannot operate in those situations.

Russian drone see them hunky dorry waiting to ambush approaching Russian column , TOS-1A dumps warm love so they don't freeze in the snow . Russian column continues their advance un-interuupted .

Just because the Russian didn't want to be heavy handed during their special vacation in Ukraine to splash Russian speaking ppl doesn't mean they wont drop a grad rocket for each western soldier's head .

Attached: C5xy3ulXQAAJVqO.jpg (339x500, 25.36K)

considering neither of them have a plate in their ill-fitting plate carrier, I doubt it

Ten bucks says they drop the arms and spread their legs the second a real war kicks off

>This ol' pasta
but how will you get here? Your "navy" only has 4 frigates. Will the army invade via cruise ships?

So much for gender equality. Liberalism is all simulation.

Rape victims who can put up a fight. Very sporty.

Not with those shitty guns, but they would make marvelous wives.

>it's one of the most elite units in the world
They have to have conducted an actual mission to be considered "elite", have they ever left norway?

But swedish men look just like same. :D

If they are anything like the women in our military, they would have had to have help carrying their equipment and rifles anywhere, because they are so feeble. Female soldiers are an absolute hindrance in infantry, they do not belong in the field.

>oh they are just like my fortnite characters
>oh they are just like my valorant characters
>oh they are fighting so I can get my ass plowed as the homosexual man I am
Why is the zoomer generation so gay?

Politically speaking, what are the ramifications of a group of Norwegian spec ops women choking you out with their thighs?

>Putin invade
>All of them got pregnant the same week
>Putin don't actualy invade
>All women have to keep getting pregnant to avoid the draft
>White race saved.

I think most Swedish men stay far away from the military. You might actually have chads in the Swedish military because they are probably the only men who care to join.

delta force has women, they use them for hostage situations

No... watch your muzzle

Why would we do that? Fuck the union and its criminal leadership, what we should do is kick some shit nations out of NATO and let the russians eat them

Attached: president of the ukraine.jpg (720x762, 65.61K)

they lost a paintball match against norwegian highschool guys, they wont put that int he news tho. they are worthless.

More stupid models playing soldier.
Its a gimmicky marketing/recruiting move.
Young men need to stop signing up.
Let these trollops get rekt for a change.
In fact, you want to see some seriously inhumane shit?
Have a war with nothing but females from the top down.
That shit will go "crime against humanity" so fast there won't be time to record it in the record books before were all embers.

How can they stop Russians invading when these cucked whores won’t stop niggers and dirty muslims invading their country as we speak?

Maybe that is something new but the closest women have been to special operations are Female Engagement Teams. All they did is follow the special operations team and if there were women at a site would comfort the women has the men killed the men at the site.

>all female
all lies
everyone know the women in our army is just for show and pleasing chads in the army with pussy and the retarded leftists who think having army whores is progress

Attached: female soldiers.jpg (1860x1880, 625.11K)

I take it that Norway has no real military and it's just a dayjob that gives dumb cunts a chance to dress up and post pics to social media like it's cosplay? They deserve to get raped by russians.

Tell them they can get their discount along with a free sausage.

RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE

Attached: 16479788668590.jpg (474x528, 31.98K)