4 NATO alligned governments collapse in 4 weeks

>Estonia barely survives
>Dutch, Germany Soon
>Greece & Turkey gettin glassed

GO WITH NATO, GET TERMINATO

Attached: YOURE FIRED.png (674x620, 241.66K)

>le hecking epic dictator that throws you in broomhandle up the ass siberian prison for wrongthink is so BASED

Attached: 2EDFF085-D4CD-47A7-A4E9-8D9AD635A09E.png (600x518, 171.62K)

>wrongthink

Can you beat my double wrongthink?

Attached: Screenshot_20220712-120128~2.png (1080x812, 81.74K)

To be fair Bennett was meant to leave the office for Lapid since day one from what I know

Bennet is out? Bibibros, WAGMI.

whats the difference to western europe other than the prison not being in siberia?

>whataboot this

To be sure you are virtuous and right, ask yourself - which side do the trannies support?

And take the opposite side. I don't even rely on my own conditioning anymore, I just take the exact opposite stances of those I can observe to be dysgenic and ontologically evil, and therefore I am good and moral and correct.

therefore, fuck nato, fuck ukraine, hail putin,

Attached: gayto.jpg (1449x1535, 1.81M)

What happened? I don't watch TV.

except israel is with russia not nato and always collapses

first you have to be delusional to think it's on the same level and second just because your neighbor is a shit eating retard doesn't mean you also have to be one. Some fags here suck off putin like he's le epic savior of the white race who btfos westoid trannies on the daily while he's a dictator that would cull them the second they do something that he doesn't agree with

Yes. In times of war and trouble - you don’t have any right to doubt your leaders. Your “wrongthink” stirs turmoil and unrest in the peaceful population.
Time for “democracy” has ended. “Free speech” has become a meme.
Time has come for strong authoritarian leadership. We need a king, not a puppet.

>you dont understand, I NEED to sabotage my government, being redpilled is all about liberterino
also nice filename

WAOW SO BASED. a true russian slave just like in the old days. Would gladly walk into ukraine to step on a mine because his tzar commands it. Then his mother will bury an empty casket, because his comrades abandoned his body to be eaten by dogs, and cope that he was some kind of hero all while Putin flushes his golden toilet and takes in the view of the black sea coast. Then Putin eventually dies of old age and some other shithead takes his place, another generations of russian servants are shat out and the cycle continues

I can 100% guarantee you that our Dutch government will remain, they are corrupt to the core but have survived so much shit, and if they somehow get fired, the people of this country will vote them into power again
>big scandal happens in Netherlands
>government basically forced to resign, they all resign
>demissionary government for over half a year
>new elections come
>all these politicians are voted into power again, receive even more votes than years prior
I just wish Hitler had won the war.

>Estonia barely survives
Wait what happened? lmao, it's pretty boring here honestly. Nothing really habbening at the moment.
Winter could be interesting in EU. What will happen is still speculation tho

>whataboot this

Nice projection gypsy king. OP talks about four governments, you spazz out about Putin.

You can get a degree in gender studies in west while incarcerated.

Attached: 1657581247832.jpg (1020x1024, 69.63K)

Incorrect as fuck mate!

This is exactly what they expect of you

Attached: 1656994751862.jpg (940x1024, 255.83K)

No, if he were to 'win' this conflict and help Russia become a great power again, I would oppose him. Anyone with a brain knows Putin is not a great guy, he's a power hungry politician. But in this conflict vs the west I very much support him. The enemy of my enemy is my friend and after he becomes my enemy again.

we have always been at war with Eastasia

He's right though. Hitler for example maintained order and peace, because of strict laws and rules he set up. There were no protests whatsoever during his 12.5 year rule, as there was no need for any protests.

>Would gladly walk into ukraine to step on a mine because his tzar commands it
Yes. Didn’t read the rest of your kvetching.
This us what honor and desire to protect the motherland and her people looks like. Not that a mutt like you would ever be able to grasp such concepts.

good little slave

Attached: 1649157709334.jpg (566x590, 99.28K)

>i love my shithole and want to make every post soviet country as shitty as russia

>leftism
>wrongthink
I don't have a problem with that at all. Off with their heads, in fact.

Attached: 1592547373478.png (738x669, 235.31K)

yes

Stalin and Mao did that too

Attached: images - 2022-07-12T202205.013.jpg (600x363, 20.47K)

So Fulford is right?

Your PM was fired last week. Made a last minute deal on Friday to form coalition to retain power

Attached: 1637901847038.jpg (640x583, 39.6K)

>stoltenberg
>jewish
I don't think he is and I asked an actual Norwegian about that, said it's bullshit.