Russia to ban all LGBTQ propaganda

>"We propose, in general, to introduce a ban on such propaganda regardless of the audience’s age (offline, in media outlets, on the Internet, along social networks as well as in online movie theaters)," he added. According to the legislator, the committee also proposed introducing administrative liability for such propaganda, expanding Article 6.21 of the Administrative Offenses Code which currently only stipulates punishment for disseminating LGBT propaganda among minors.

Effectively banning all gay propaganda, which subverts heteronormative family values. Meanwhile in the West, State sponsored bum sex parades are a paragon of virtue.

tass.com/politics/1478275
english.pravda.ru/news/society/152898-propaganda/https://tass.com/politics/1478275

Attached: ban_gay_propaganda.jpg (736x739, 100.01K)

>According to Alexander Khinshtein
>Khinshtein

Attached: 1359699.jpg (1020x650, 57.59K)

sounds like a lot of not my problem
we should let every American communist larper move home to mother russia.

Does your anal dildo wifi connection?

>we should let every American communist larper

Marx Communist Manifesto:
>Abolition the family

You do that with homosexuality identity politics. Russia promotes hetero-normative family values.

officially zero fags in russia, european biggest AIDS case says something other. much based Russia kek

Too late, first case of homopox was already detected in Russia.

Legitimately gives me a small measure of hope. I’d honestly move to Russia if Vlad offered asylum to chuds. Do not wish to share the air I breathe with fags any longer.

There are lots of drug-addicted on heroin using injections

What is absolutely amusing about this law is that its lobbyists are entirely made of previously outed homosexuals: Khinshteyn, Volodin and Milonov

Thanks to CIA.

Makes sense. They are butthurt they have to hide their degeneracy to stay in office while the common fags get to enjoy the coal mining.

It means the treatment is working

Attached: Faggot couple getting child turns out to be child rapists.png (920x3004, 743.14K)

>Le based Rossia banning faggots
Pathetic shills

Attached: 1657542274552.gif (320x240, 1.99M)

again? there was something similar passed in the early 2000s.

lol losers of the war cope with this...
why do chud obsess over the :LGBT?

Nothing strange here. Addicts better than anyone understand the evils of degeneracy they are engaged in.
Was giving a lift to a local alcoholic guy in my village and he was crying telling me to never drink.

our jews are more or less normal people. There are liberal ones ofc but they are not in the gov. A lot of russian jews in israel support russia.

Attached: 1656950105947.jpg (1047x1280, 222.19K)

While drinking or drunk?

rightoids just wanna win SO bad... It aint happening XD